Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually want to figure out the CHEAPEST hydroponic fertilizer I can, I'm planning on turning a bunch of rubbermaid bins into kratky pots for lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, etc. I'm going to get at least 6 of them. At 20 gallons each, and the water needs changed every few weeks.....it'll add up if I go with something like General Hydroponics.

I watched one video on youtube where a guy very successfully used Miracle Grow blue crystals and epsom salts. I'm starting some kratky style mason jars for lettuce in my grow tents to experiment with nutes before summer.

That is a fairly large operation and will require a lot of fertilizer to make 120 gallons of nutrients every two weeks and probably half again as much for makeup?

Something like this is about as cheap as you can get until you go commercial sizes

2023-02-03_21-01-56.jpg2023-02-03_21-03-08.jpg2023-02-03_21-04-10.jpg2023-02-03_21-08-25.jpg2023-02-03_21-13-36.jpg

Around here we say you haven't lived in Jersey until you've hit a deer or had a Lyme disease scare :shrug: Our kid is 14 and been though a couple deer accidents with no injuries or lasting trauma so far :thumbsup:
Yeah, not my first road kill, but believe or not ... I have avoided several with luck and driving skill, (quick reaction and quality tires). Sadly, my late mother was afflicted with the dreaded lyme disease! She used to squirrel hunt, (grew up hungry), and would feed any stray animal that came around! I do miss her!
You guys crack me up! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's an early favorite from my childhood! Feels kind of appropriate with my bad health! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back