Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Depot or Lowes not have day labor out in the parking lot?....it works for the heavy stuff as long as you watch what's being done and direct.
It's all heavy stuff :crying: and I've done it before but really all of the good labor here has a job the only guys are there are junkies. Most illegals make a living wage if they can work. My boy omar calls me the Him or Haych m:haha: ( honorary illegal Mexican) cuz i was the usually only white dude doin sewers

If you’re susceptible to the sativa effect, it will be the opposite of anti anxiety. It’s like sativa effects without the high. Uplifting, happy, energetic. :pass:
hmmmm. maybe I need to grow some of that.... hmmmm. more seeds.

Figured my northern amigos would get a kick out of this! As i mentioned on monday they closed schools before 1 drop ever fell and now to top it off this is current state of roads that also has majority of local fast food places closed and even local gas station closing at 5 and walmart is closing at 3! Its slow moving out there but didn’t expect it to shut everything down! :nono::haha:
View attachment 1561372
Looks familiar, other than the lack of snow. Just about got creamed today by someone who skidded through a stop sign. Missed me, but not the truck in the other lane. Had I been there a few seconds later, it would have nailed me from the side. Nobody was hurt, but the jeep that skidded is going to be a big repair job, or none. The big truck might not have been hurt much, but the Jeep pretty much removed the front driver's corner of the vehicle. For a relatively low speed collision, there was a remarkable bunch of parts and pieces flying around. :sad:

Looks familiar, other than the lack of snow. Just about got creamed today by someone who skidded through a stop sign. Missed me, but not the truck in the other lane. Had I been there a few seconds later, it would have nailed me from the side. Nobody was hurt, but the jeep that skidded is going to be a big repair job, or none. The big truck might not have been hurt much, but the Jeep pretty much removed the front driver's corner of the vehicle. For a relatively low speed collision, there was a remarkable bunch of parts and pieces flying around. :sad:
Glad you're ok bubba :pass: maybe u knew it was coming
200w (10).gif
:eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back