Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems filming the police is acknowleged as legal and actually encouraged now, but they know they have to subpeona the footage from the entity or person having it.....so we need your companies buisness card or your ID so we know where to send the subpeona. Chilling effect on filming the police when it's just non chalantly mentioned by a mere patrolman......means they been talking it out with lawyers on how to phrase it.

We need to figure out how to get AI high and mellow it out :pass:

Think full voltage fron a transmission line would solve the problem...get em stoned or kill em...problem solved.

Edit: let us know how it works out. :rofl:

Seems filming the police is acknowleged as legal and actually encouraged now, but they know they have to subpeona the footage from the entity or person having it.....so we need your companies buisness card or your ID so we know where to send the subpeona. Chilling effect on filming the police when it's just non chalantly mentioned by a mere patrolman......means they been talking it out with lawyers on how to phrase it.

I'd give em a thanks but no thanks.. :smiley1:

But the last of the Sour Stomper is gone....hoping they like the new shit now as it's mine. Not as thick, not as plentiful but has some nice crystaline structure and I've been happy with the samples.
EDIT: won't be tong till it's gone as well...then they'll be Dis Gruntled.

Had to send a side job to a buddy cuz I can't dig. These ladies are the best to work for too she got a hydroponics room for some reason no weed in there but they smoke nonstop and its 3 artists i just get fed and smoked up and look at trippy paintings. And she pays all cash up front no questions asked. I honestly just debated doing cuz ill be able to just not do shit for a month after if i wanted or did hurt myself but i shouldn't. Unless
dog-helps-shovel-snow.gif

Had to send a side job to a buddy cuz I can't dig. These ladies are the best to work for too she got a hydroponics room for some reason no weed in there but they smoke nonstop and its 3 artists i just get fed and smoked up and look at trippy paintings. And she pays all cash up front no questions asked. I honestly just debated doing cuz ill be able to just not do shit for a month after if i wanted or did hurt myself but i shouldn't. Unless View attachment 1561499
Damn...whats the time frame it needs to be done in?......I'd hate giving up a sweet gig like that.

Damn...whats the time frame it needs to be done in?......I'd hate giving up a sweet gig like that.
I mean they're at the point where they need a rodding once a week. I camerad the line 2 years ago and they have like 10 feet of clay pipe with roots but they were just starting to work through the mortar in the joints it's in the basement so no permits. So I mean they can't keep spending the money on rodding so it's asap. I mean even if i did $10000 id be underbidding. They called about a month ago and asked for a rodding but it was just a couple days after I hurt myself and so they had my old company come out cuz they didn't know i had left and they quoted $18500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back