Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting the sack early tonight pretty whooped thanks everyone... I was pretty sure they were seeds and not too upset just confused as to where they came from but at any rate it's gonna all dab the same :headbang::thanks::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

If you’re susceptible to the sativa effect, it will be the opposite of anti anxiety. It’s like sativa effects without the high. Uplifting, happy, energetic. :pass:
Really?:shrug:
I guess I'm not susceptible. I've grown some pretty high % sativa girls with no adverse results.

Really?:shrug:
I guess I'm not susceptible. I've grown some pretty high % sativa girls with no adverse results.
Could have to do when you harvest, also. The raciness can really bug folks that are prone to anxiety…. But that can be reduced by harvesting with some amber.

Wow...interesting night....possible narc trying to sell LBs from Colorado Springs ( stoner please, my daughter lives there )....police storming through the bar, lock down on the local road for hours gue to a wandering gunman which turned into a barricaded person of interest that eventually talked out, being treatened with arrest for filming the sway team gearing up.......fun times. :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back