Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bags might have a different opinion though :shrug: And might not able to squeeze the plates close enough together with seeds in there to get the rosin out
I expect that the seeds will be crushed if they resist. They will just end up, crushed or not, imbedded in the puck with the other leftovers. I expect that the pressure between those plates would make seed butter out of a whole bag of seeds,. You could use it to cold press or hot press for oil
if that was of interest. I doubt whether a crushed seed would present any more difficulty for the bag than a bit of stem would.

OTOH, now @Lil Dab can test and let us know. :biggrin:

Last edited:
While grinding bud from one of my first plants, somebody noticed some seeds in the grinder. I think it was only 1 small bottom bud that had seeds, we never found any more. Most of them got damaged going through the grinder, but 3 survived, sprouted, and I grew them out. I never knew where the pollen came from. I was abusing my plants pretty badly at the time, so probably a nanner higher up on the same plant, which I guess makes the seeds S1's. They daughters did have similar characteristics to the "mom."
f59a9676-4919-4d14-953d-ded11a1810f6_text.gif

While grinding bud from one of my first plants, somebody noticed some seeds in the grinder. I think it was only 1 small bottom bud that had seeds, we never found any more. Most of them got damaged going through the grinder, but 3 survived, sprouted, and I grew them out. I never knew where the pollen came from. I was abusing my plants pretty badly at the time, so probably a nanner higher up on the same plant, which I guess makes the seeds S1's. They daughters did have similar characteristics to the "mom."

Self pollinated. I had a mephisto NCH do it years ago. Got maybe 20 seeds off the whole plant and no seeds in any of the other plants grown with it. Those seeds should be female but I never tried growing any of mine out

Very interesting never would have thought they would be S1's.. I actually was under the opposite understanding and that they most likely to carry the hermie trait.. But I have no clue myself plus no need for any extra seeds ATM although this is the last one of these I have :rofl::rofl:

The bags might have a different opinion though :shrug: And might not able to squeeze the plates close enough together with seeds in there to get the rosin out
I can tell you from experience that the press could not care less. Hey, you might be able to squeeze the tiniest bit of good stuff from a rosin bag of seeds. OTOH, you might just end up with a new kind of cooking oil... Or some interesting canna butter.

At any rate gro bro, that press you made will not care, the pucks will look the same, the rosin will be just as tasty. All good. :worship:

I concur plus don't think there is enough to make a big difference it just took me by surprise :shrug::thanks: everyone for the response :d5::vibe::hookah:

Speaking of done for the evening, have a great time this evening peeps, I'm off to commune with the girls before hitting the couch to watch the tube. See you on the morrow, party on. :biggrin: :pighug:

Fastbuds Cherry Cola Day 87

Well this is a weird one I pulled her out tonight to check her trichz since she's getting close.. While doing so I noticed what I think is immature seeds but I pretty sure she didn't hermie and I have no males anywhere :shrug: I plucked a couple of them and they are hard but still green has anyone ever seen this or am I crazy?:haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG
Sure looks like it but those buds look good enough that they're worth seeing the occasional seed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back