Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooops.....didn't wake anybody up did I......?..........
eyes.gif

Wakey ...wakey.....:yay1:......time to Share one........

I'll put the coffee on.......
coff.gif
....next one In is on Rolling Duty......

Every time I hear that song, I can see that little Japanese diesel sub moored at the pier right to the main Subase barracks. Buddy pulled his speakers from his room and set it outside his door and facing the pier. Cranked to the max.

Sidenote: The barracks was the old hospital at the time of the Japanese attack at Pearl. There were many places you could see bullet holes..

Seems filming the police is acknowleged as legal and actually encouraged now, but they know they have to subpeona the footage from the entity or person having it.....so we need your companies buisness card or your ID so we know where to send the subpeona. Chilling effect on filming the police when it's just non chalantly mentioned by a mere patrolman......means they been talking it out with lawyers on how to phrase it.
BULLSHIT!!!! Unless it is one of the very few Stop n ID states, LE has to have a reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime being committed, has been committed or is about to be committed

My Fault I suppose for putting Fire Starter on for morning smoke break..........:doh:

Breathe in....:pass: ..

BULLSHIT!!!! Unless it is one of the very few Stop n ID states, LE has to have a reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime being committed, has been committed or is about to be committed

Morning @WildBill ......you Shouting.........?.............:pass:....

In the UK the police have a program that they can send to your phone....With your permission......so if you are there at the scene of an accident or incident and Report it....they can use your phone as their personal CCTV of the incident so they have a recording of it...and use it to assign an appropriate response... :pass:

Every citizen can now become CCTV.............:headbang: .......well....Except me...coz I don't have a phone.......:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back