Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morn @Mossy :pass:

I don't own a iPhone either, or even a camera equipped cell phone......

One trip into town I had a state police turd pull me over and accuse me of talking on the phone while driving,, I laughed in his face and called him a blind Nazi fool....I gave him permission to search the truck only if I got a written apology when he finds nothing.....that trooper was very pissed when he found absolutely nothing, and I was laughing the whole time. He said I must be up to something illegal as I didn't have a phone on me... Needless to say I never got an apology of any kind, LOL

Morning stoners I haven't been back here in a while so I thought I'd pop in and say hello and post a pic of Alfie now as he's growing a lot now .also he's eating a rabbits ear in pic I get him these in a box delivered with all kinds of bits I call it his death box as they stink and the ears have fur on meant to be a dewormer too
20230119_201326.jpg
IMG-20230118-WA0002.jpeg

Morning stoners I haven't been back here in a while so I thought I'd pop in and say hello and post a pic of Alfie now as he's growing a lot now .also he's eating a rabbits ear in pic I get him these in a box delivered with all kinds of bits I call it his death box as they stink and the ears have fur on meant to be a dewormer tooView attachment 1561517View attachment 1561518
He sure is getting big! That face is full of character!

Autocorrect on Alfies name, lol

He sure is getting big! That face is full of character!

Autocorrect on Alfies name, lol
He's such a personality and loves everyone also there's never a dull moment with him

also he's eating a rabbits ear in pic I get him these in a box delivered with all kinds of bits I call it his death box as they stink and the ears have fur on meant to be a dewormer too

OMG.....a death box............:crying:.........and you BUY them..............?

Frikken hell @St. Tom ......I'm glad our two are Deprived........:crying:....I couldn't be done with that......:biggrin:

If ours want a rabbit they have to catch their own......:crying:...

Look 53 seconds in to see them Bouncing.....it always makes me Laugh......bouncy bouncy dogs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back