Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be outta trim jail tomorrow.....ran out of paper bags so need to grove the ones that been in for 2 days and check em with a hygrometer to see where their at.

My Vet buddy last night had a canna coffee under his belt and was puffing on the Unicorn and my rosin I gave him and his wife for Christmas. We were dominating this 30 person GTA lobby last night that was full of god mode little idiots. Most of these were newbs that saw the vid to get into god mode that went viral. They thought nothing could take them out.....dumb little shits!:funny:
I could hear him hitting the Unicorn and I knew he was gonna leave the Ort Cloud far behind him very quickly. LOL!
He hollers up to switch to game chat so he could talk shit to the goobers. He was in a god mode Nightshark, an armored SUV that is a beast. He starts talking mad doody to this one guy in god mode that he-was pinning him up against the wall and knocking him around/ The guy can't do anything but take it. The lobby chat was just FUNNY AF from the would be griefers getting griefed!
I started an open lobby mission that somehow with let you kill god mode goobers with mainly large track vehicles. It runs 25 mins and by the time it ended, we had all the god mode guys killed. My friend was blowing up people with a rail gun. He pipes up, in a quite stoned voice, "Hey man! I can see the proectile going thru the air! Your dope has slowed time, man!":funny:
:funny::funny:
I thought to myself, It's beginning! This is gonna get even more hilarious! An open event popped up, "Kill the beast". You can hit right dpad to stand a chance to become the beast. The Beast looks just like Michael . Fox in Teen Wolf with the red Letter jacket. It snarls too! He's all excited when he does become the Beast!
"I'm Michael J Fox! "I'm Michael J Fox! " he hollers!:funny: I'm driving him around in his nightshark WITH HIM RIDING ON THE ROOF like in the movie, going to the check points..........letting him out to kill payers along the way. Players can only see him on the map or minimap when he visits a check point for a short period of time, so when I drive up to a player, they don't know the Beast is with me.:muahaha: The Beast is very hard to kill and can jump very high. It's hilarious AF! My sides are literally hurting. On one player, he gets out of the nightshark, leaps a half block on top of this one player, that happens to be in game chat and on mike. My friend is just toying with this guy. My friend is punching him and tallkin shit to him. He begins to begins to stutter and makes his character move in a very jerky movements. "Mmmmmmy nnnnnname is Michael J Ffffffffox and I'mmmm gonna bbbbbeat you sasasasasilly!" I'm fucking losing it! ........and so is the guy he's beating to death! We only go to a couple of the checkpoints and then just run around the lobby letting him kill people. His leaps are crazy when we're in motion!
Right at the end of the event, I'm racing along the road going fast as I can to get him to the last player before he reverts to normal. "Oh shit! We're about to hit 88mph!" "Wrong movie Joe!" "Thank's Doc!":funny:

It was a fast fade for everyone after the event was over, so we all quit. I
I text his wife, Please take care of Joey and make sure he gets to bed.
She shot me a msg this morning........"I caught Joe looking thru our DVDs to find Back To The Future, before I got him into the bed. Any idea what that was about?"
I told her what he had done that night.

"That's my Joey!", she replied:funny:

THIS STORY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY GTA, WILDBILL'S MEPHISTO CANNA ROSIN AND A RAINBOW FARTING PURPLE UNICORN!
unicorn-farting-rainbows-gif-4.gif

My Vet buddy last night had a canna coffee under his belt and was puffing on the Unicorn and my rosin I gave him and his wife for Christmas. We were dominating this 30 person GTA lobby last night that was full of god mode little idiots. Most of these were newbs that saw the vid to get into god mode that went viral. They thought nothing could take them out.....dumb little shits!:funny:
I could hear him hitting the Unicorn and I knew he was gonna leave the Ort Cloud far behind him very quickly. LOL!
He hollers up to switch to game chat so he could talk shit to the goobers. He was in a god mode Nightshark, an armored SUV that is a beast. He starts talking mad doody to this one guy in god mode that he-was pinning him up against the wall and knocking him around/ The guy can't do anything but take it. The lobby chat was just FUNNY AF from the would be griefers getting griefed!
I started an open lobby mission that somehow with let you kill god mode goobers with mainly large track vehicles. It runs 25 mins and by the time it ended, we had all the god mode guys killed. My friend was blowing up people with a rail gun. He pipes up, in a quite stoned voice, "Hey man! I can see the proectile going thru the air! Your dope has slowed time, man!":funny:
:funny::funny:
I thought to myself, It's beginning! This is gonna get even more hilarious! An open event popped up, "Kill the beast". You can hit right dpad to stand a chance to become the beast. The Beast looks just like Michael . Fox in Teen Wolf with the red Letter jacket. It snarls too! He's all excited when he does become the Beast!
"I'm Michael J Fox! "I'm Michael J Fox! " he hollers!:funny: I'm driving him around in his nightshark WITH HIM RIDING ON THE ROOF like in the movie, going to the check points..........letting him out to kill payers along the way. Players can only see him on the map or minimap when he visits a check point for a short period of time, so when I drive up to a player, they don't know the Beast is with me.:muahaha: The Beast is very hard to kill and can jump very high. It's hilarious AF! My sides are literally hurting. On one player, he gets out of the nightshark, leaps a half block on top of this one player, that happens to be in game chat and on mike. My friend is just toying with this guy. My friend is punching him and tallkin shit to him. He begins to begins to stutter and makes his character move in a very jerky movements. "Mmmmmmy nnnnnname is Michael J Ffffffffox and I'mmmm gonna bbbbbeat you sasasasasilly!" I'm fucking losing it! ........and so is the guy he's beating to death! We only go to a couple of the checkpoints and then just run around the lobby letting him kill people. His leaps are crazy when we're in motion!
Right at the end of the event, I'm racing along the road going fast as I can to get him to the last player before he reverts to normal. "Oh shit! We're about to hit 88mph!" "Wrong movie Joe!" "Thank's Doc!":funny:

It was a fast fade for everyone after the event was over, so we all quit. I
I text his wife, Please take care of Joey and make sure he gets to bed.
She shot me a msg this morning........"I caught Joe looking thru our DVDs to find Back To The Future, before I got him into the bed. Any idea what that was about?"
I told her what he had done that night.

"That's my Joey!", she replied:funny:

THIS STORY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY GTA, WILDBILL'S MEPHISTO CANNA ROSIN AND A RAINBOW FARTING PURPLE UNICORN!
unicorn-farting-rainbows-gif-4.gif
:crying: :crying: :crying: :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back