Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing some trimming myself the easy way:cooldance: I'm really liking this tumble trimmer I made.. Thanks for the reps @Fermented_Fruitz how long do you tumble your bud when your using your bucket trimmer?:pass:
Til it seems like its not throwing a bunch of trash out into the tote anymore!

I just cant believe schools gave up on reading a clock and cursive...
Ya know, I always hear this but this was literally kindergarten math and cursive was 2nd grade here, not just for me (in catholic school) but for my kids as well (public for the boys and private for #3). So I genuinely never understand wtf people are talking about when they say this :face:

Thanks @PinkyNotTheBrain. Im trying to find a new one but I need to redo my resume and my parents have the only computer I can use and my mom just caught covid. My old job wants me back but Idk if I can take a 2.50 pay cut along with less hours. Im seriously considering it.
No reason you can't do a resume from your phone!

Til it seems like its not throwing a bunch of trash out into the tote anymore!

Knowing by experience. The toughest thing to explain to someone.

That reminds me of an old joke.... real old. @WildBill might appreciate this one.

Back in the days of the house phone and having to pay for long distance. So imagine if you will......

Wealthy guy has a Ferrari. He needs an engine service and has a great mechanic. They are finishing up and as everything is going back together they realize he hasn't got the torque specs for the head bolts. What to do?

They manage to make a long distance call to Italy. It takes several tries and staying up late into the night to try and get Maranello on the line. Eventually with broken Italian and English they get the head mechanic on the phone. They ask him what the torque spec is on these highly important bolts. After several hundred dollars of phone time the head mechanic says:

"The torque settings, lives in the arm of a good mechanic." And hangs up.

HA!

ha found it helps if you do the right search :doh:

1675214577942.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back