Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dear, when it comes to hanging around with elderly stoners, you are in the right spot. I never cease to be surprised at how many mature, shall we say :biggrin:, peeps hang around here. The lack of aggressive bs may be the reason for that. Us elders usually develop low tolerance for that stuff. At least mine seems to continue to get lower, and lower. One of these days it may reach zero. :pighug:
As a 19 year old steel worker, I appreciate that attitude. :pighug:
Or maybe just as an old gal who makes meds :peace:
I have my husband's humor quite a bit, never doubt for a second that I don't love afn or y'all.:bighug:
I really love you old grumpy bastards.:crying:

Ssssttttttoooooppppp, I already got too many seeds!!!! Just kidding, it seems that there is always one more Meph I just gotta try. Sigh. Maybe I'll come to my senses before the next grow. But maybe not... :biggrin:
They're supposed to be coming out with some brand new stuff this year. I think a gelato x meph wedding is the next big release. I've seen some people testing it lately

I haven’t done skywalker by meph yet. Tell you what tho this meph wedding is the frostiest plant i grown. Im trimming it now. Man I cant take or load pics up wtf. Totally wanna show it off. :wall:
Absolutely the frostiest! My meph wedding was a frost monster when she had little itty bitty buds on her, by the time I harvested her the frost was covering half the fan leaves as well!

Don't have any wedding had no desire for anymore purple bud I've been looking for frost queens not sure why.. The frostiest mephs I've grown have been sour stomper and forum stomper.. Haven't weighed it up yet but here's the latest harvest of forum super frosty nice dense buds with a nice sweet subtle smell
IMG_2458.JPG
IMG_2459.JPG
IMG_2457.JPG
IMG_2460.JPG

And a pic of nala chilling on her giant bed she's starting to like it but still looks at the couch like :WTF::crying:

IMG_2462.JPG

I have my husband's humor quite a bit, never doubt for a second that I don't love afn or y'all.:bighug:
Hey Im not old yet. :crying: :joy:
One of my favorites. Dense earthy euphoric bliss
Skywalker or meph wedding ?

:bighug::pighug:

Don't have any wedding had no desire for anymore purple bud I've been looking for frost queens not sure why.. The frostiest mephs I've grown have been sour stomper and forum stomper.. Haven't weighed it up yet but here's the latest harvest of forum super frosty nice dense buds with a nice sweet subtle smell
View attachment 1561097View attachment 1561098View attachment 1561099View attachment 1561100

And a pic of nala chilling on her giant bed she's starting to like it but still looks at the couch like :WTF::crying:

View attachment 1561101
Its not purple like the anvil. It more turns purple as she finishes and I cant show you cause its being stupid and not letting me load pics. But its a frost moster. If thats what your after she checks that box. I only grown the anvil that was completely purple so far (the plant I got my cc badge with) all the others turned purple or where purple green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back