Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one going right now. Its in the stretch and fuck it stanks sooooo good already. I forgot how dank cdlc was. Only got one bean left have to pick up some more.

yeah me too I got a cdlc x skywalker going now and pulled her out to topdress the other day… she’s got that nasty funk coming off her now:gassy::woohoo1:

yeah me too I got a cdlc x skywalker going now and pulled her out to topdress the other day… she’s got that nasty funk coming off her now:gassy::woohoo1:
I haven’t done skywalker by meph yet. Tell you what tho this meph wedding is the frostiest plant i grown. Im trimming it now. Man I cant take or load pics up wtf. Totally wanna show it off. :wall:

Manly I love hanging out with old buggers :pighug: :funny::jointman:
Us kids got to stick together :thumbsup:
Well dear, when it comes to hanging around with elderly stoners, you are in the right spot. I never cease to be surprised at how many mature, shall we say :biggrin:, peeps hang around here. The lack of aggressive bs may be the reason for that. Us elders usually develop low tolerance for that stuff. At least mine seems to continue to get lower, and lower. One of these days it may reach zero. :pighug:

I haven’t done skywalker by meph yet. Tell you what tho this meph wedding is the frostiest plant i grown. Im trimming it now. Man I cant take or load pics up wtf. Totally wanna show it off. :wall:
Absolutely the frostiest! My meph wedding was a frost monster when she had little itty bitty buds on her, by the time I harvested her the frost was covering half the fan leaves as well!

Most of my nicest plants were Mephisto. IMO their genetics are about as consistently good as anyone's, but I have a lot less experience than lots of other peeps around here. :pighug:

Absolutely the frostiest! My meph wedding was a frost monster when she had little itty bitty buds on her, by the time I harvested her the frost was covering half the fan leaves as well!
Ssssttttttoooooppppp, I already got too many seeds!!!! Just kidding, it seems that there is always one more Meph I just gotta try. Sigh. Maybe I'll come to my senses before the next grow. But maybe not... :biggrin:

mine too. Get so much trim to make hash with and she turns a nice purple. I finished my first one about 2 weeks ago. This one came just in time. And I got another almost 2 weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back