Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In S.America "china" can mean "little girl" in general, or chinese girl, or Asian girl, or the country in Asia. In PuertoRico "china" means orange, as in "jugo de china" (orange juice).

hell, i'm still hung up on the "grupo bimbo" thing.....i mean, it'z like....grupo -> :woody::woody::woody::woody::woody: ....bimbo -> :dancer:

but, that'z jus me....:shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners. Too cold for tacos, today is a hot chicken soup kind of day here.

If your starting tap/source water is over 200PPM it is a must for high quality plants. The other main use is for my humidifier. If you use high PPM water you will get white carbonate powder all over your plants and equipment, a problem for both.

@RosaB I might be too late with this but open this valve for 30 minutes to flush the system before you start using the RO water.

View attachment 1560959

You want to be careful with the condensate from AC or Dehumidifiers as they can have high lead/aluminum PPM leaching.

The small carbon filter on a refigerator is meant mostly to remove chlorine smell and taste. It can remove a tiny fraction of TDS but most just pass through. They need to be replaced fairly often.

Didn't I just read about a failed DWC experiment 400 PPM water in hydro is death.
My ~350EC water was bad, but 400ppm is evil. Death is a good description. :pighug:

Nobody round here is enduring anything, dinna even think aboudit. This here forum, unlike many, is not a contest on smarts or anything else. Peeps here just wanna get along, meet and share. Or at least most of us do. :pighug: :bighug:
Maybe you missread me, I love you all but I am enduring nyquil and weed :pighug: :love:
Or maybe I misread... I'm not sure what I'm reading right now
What are my social liabilities if I announce that I love old farts? :wall:

I have no idea what our water's ppm is, but I do know that plants seem to love it. I've considered a RO system, but then I'd have to recalibrate my nutrition scheme to make up for whatever mineral salts get filtered out. I guess that when my yields dip below the breeder's maximums, I'll start worrying. All I do is add vinegar to adjust the pH.
doesn't sound broke... :biggrin:

Maybe you missread me, I love you all but I am enduring nyquil and weed :pighug: :love:
Or maybe I misread... I'm not sure what I'm reading right now
What are my social liabilities if I announce that I love old farts? :wall:
social liabilities = zero. Us old buggers have thick skin. Usually. It comes with the hair color, and maybe the mileage. My post was just to encourage you to not take @420Forever's kidding around seriously. He's a drummer who destroys silence. Few rough edges there, subtlety ain't available most days, but Gracie loves him and looks happy, so that is good enough for me to cut him the slack.

Good vibes your way, hang in there, this is still the best place to be if you want to spend a bit of time with peeps interested in growing weed. :bighug::pighug:

but Gracie loves him and looks happy

as alwayz....

FB_IMG_1653931114722.jpg
:doh: ppp
20230101_002640.jpg

social liabilities = zero. Us old buggers have thick skin. Usually. It comes with the hair color, and maybe the mileage. My post was just to encourage you to not take @420Forever's kidding around seriously. He's a drummer who destroys silence. Few rough edges there, subtlety ain't available most days, but Gracie loves him and looks happy, so that is good enough for me to cut him the slack.

Good vibes your way, hang in there, this is still the best place to be if you want to spend a bit of time with peeps interested in growing weed. :bighug::pighug:
Manly I love hanging out with old buggers :pighug: :funny::jointman:
Us kids got to stick together :thumbsup:

Pretty close. I have a yellow sticky hanging and I haven't seen one on it in three days. I'm not convinced they are completely gone, but or now they may as well be, things are growing nicely now.

Excellent.......... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back