Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start the Tomatoes by the first week of March! Seedlings are slow growing and slow maturing, usually recommended to start them 12 weeks before planting.

My wife bought Lavender and Tomato seeds she wants me to start. Dunno how its gonna go, i'm guessin start them 3-4 week of April.

Reading is kind of a dump. And terrible water...
I don't know how they filter it, put it in a jug, sell it wholesale, truck it to another state, and sell it retail for $0.79. Maybe they make their money from a side business disposing of toxic waste.

So's the Bloody rest of us............ :crying:
16566e65-aa5d-40b1-a9dd-5be2eba67624_73967563565895.gif

Keep plowing that driveway :bow:
Is the front mount better?
:face: Better then a rear mount if ya ask me :eek1::rofl::rofl::rofl: but seriously all depends on your needs most rear mounts are larger… I personally don’t like rear mounts cause you always have to turn around but really I could probably get away with a wall behind but I’ve had this machine since i worked at the dealership and got a smokin deal on it so I take care of it and keep it going.. it’s over kill for our place

Tomatoes indoors grow much like weed. And like weed, they like lots of light! I you can grow weed, tomatoes are even easier!

I have to see if I need to use humidity, and light settings. Do I just treat them like weed? Things I need to know.
Whats that Duck thing u mentioned, is it a search engine?

I gave my ceiling fan a deep clean! One of these 12” dust wings fell on my yesterday and reminded me it was well past time! :crying:
View attachment 1560988

No wonder my fucking bedroom has been unusually warm even with window ac! When i turned fan off to clean it when it slowed down i realized the damn thing was spinning backwards so had been sucking all the nice cool air up to the ceiling! :doh::haha::rofl:
1675197925985.gif

:thumbsup:
:face: Better then a rear mount if ya ask me :eek1::rofl::rofl::rofl: but seriously all depends on your needs most rear mounts are larger… I personally don’t like rear mounts cause you always have to turn around but really I could probably get away with a wall behind but I’neighbors neighbors ve had this machine since i worked at the dealership and got a smokin deal on it so I take care of it and keep it going.. it’s over kill for our place
I kid. But I really think it's awesome helping your neighbors like that. You are what isn't wrong with the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back