Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper Planning Prevents......
Ahhh
Ahhh
View attachment 1560989

Shit I'm so stoned I forget where I was going with that
Good thing we understood anyway. :cheers: Reminds me of the last time I went back upstairs to fetch something. The question sometimes is what did I come up here to get?:biggrin:

Good thing we understood anyway. :cheers: Reminds me of the last time I went back upstairs to fetch something. The question sometimes is what did I come up here to get?:biggrin:

was gonna do sumthin on me puter about 5m ago....plank-secondz later, forgot what it was....took a min, but remembered & did it....but of course, can't remember what it was now, 5m later :baked: so....um....jus disregard this post altogether :rolleyes2: ppp

:bighug: :bighug::love::pass:
Sorry, I was just kidding :pighug:
I'm not smart, but not sensitive about it at all :jointman:
What you're enduring is an older woman doing nyquil shots and high on her own supply. :bighug:
Nobody round here is enduring anything, dinna even think aboudit. This here forum, unlike many, is not a contest on smarts or anything else. Peeps here just wanna get along, meet and share. Or at least most of us do. :pighug: :bighug:

Evening @wwwillie :bighug:..sharing one.

I can See your girls growing...have you got rid of the thrips.....?
Pretty close. I have a yellow sticky hanging and I haven't seen one on it in three days. I'm not convinced they are completely gone, but or now they may as well be, things are growing nicely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back