Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly I love hanging out with old buggers :pighug: :funny::jointman:
Us kids got to stick together :thumbsup:

oldfarts.jpg

I can Reserve you a chair.......:eyebrows:.....

Hahahahaha
My wife's like that especially on the highway. Luckily she lines her pockets with nips of fireball. It's like an old school meter. The more cinnamon I smell the more I know she's a tad nervous.

My buddy (I shit you not) had a vibrator installed in the passenger seat and the more throttle he gives it the faster/stronger the thing goes

:crying: :rofl:
View attachment 1560999
That's what the only skinny girl I ever 'dated' sister looked like after I gave her a ride. She bugged me for a ride constantly. Ms Skinny told me she just wanted to grab my body for a bit. I laughed and didn't really think about it anymore. My bike at the time was a Honda V65 Magna........a cruiser with basically the Interceptor engine. It was FAST and like the Interceptor, it was an effort to keep the front tire on the ground.
I'm at their house, waiting on Ms Skinny to get off work. Sister starts in on me again about a ride. She's in some damn short shorts and a skin tight tube top while bugging me. I finally just told her to go put some jeans, shirt and good shoes on and I'll take her for a ride. Women CAN dress quickly when it suits them!:rofl:
I get her on the bike and yeah, Ms Skinny was correct. I had to move her hands from my pecs to my waist and then back to my waist from getting too close to my junk.
Alright, I'm more determined to make sure this was the last time she'd bug me for a ride!:eyebrows::rofl:We were on the edge of town, so I kept it cool until out in the country. I was putt-putting at 70, back when the speed limit was 55. I crested this one hill and could see for many miles. As soon as I could see it was clear, I dropped it down several gears and hit it hard. The front end came up and she almost squeezed me outta breath.:eyebrows::rofl: I rode that wheelie while shiftin gears and didn't let it down until about 120. I could feel her heart pound its ass off and two 'pokies' in my back.:eyebrows::haha: She didn't say a thing. I don't think she could talk!
I slowed a little and drove her back. She practically jumped off the bike as soon as I stopped in the driveway and ran in the house. I got off my bike and saw that my seat was a bit wet where she was sitting.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
She never asked again. I dated Ms Skinny for another coupe of weeks until she got too clingy and I grew tired of a bruised pubic bone from her skinny ass.:gary::funny::funny::funny::funny:

That's what the only skinny girl I ever 'dated' sister looked like after I gave her a ride. She bugged me for a ride constantly. Ms Skinny told me she just wanted to grab my body for a bit. I laughed and didn't really think about it anymore. My bike at the time was a Honda V65 Magna........a cruiser with basically the Interceptor engine. It was FAST and like the Interceptor, it was an effort to keep the front tire on the ground.
I'm at their house, waiting on Ms Skinny to get off work. Sister starts in on me again about a ride. She's in some damn short shorts and a skin tight tube top while bugging me. I finally just told her to go put some jeans, shirt and good shoes on and I'll take her for a ride. Women CAN dress quickly when it suits them!:rofl:
I get her on the bike and yeah, Ms Skinny was correct. I had to move her hands from my pecs to my waist and then back to my waist from getting too close to my junk.
Alright, I'm more determined to make sure this was the last time she'd bug me for a ride!:eyebrows::rofl:We were on the edge of town, so I kept it cool until out in the country. I was putt-putting at 70, back when the speed limit was 55. I crested this one hill and could see for many miles. As soon as I could see it was clear, I dropped it down several gears and hit it hard. The front end came up and she almost squeezed me outta breath.:eyebrows::rofl: I rode that wheelie while shiftin gears and didn't let it down until about 120. I could feel her heart pound its ass off and two 'pokies' in my back.:eyebrows::haha: She didn't say a thing. I don't think she could talk!
I slowed a little and drove her back. She practically jumped off the bike as soon as I stopped in the driveway and ran in the house. I got off my bike and saw that my seat was a bit wet where she was sitting.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
She never asked again. I dated Ms Skinny for another coupe of weeks until she got too clingy and I grew tired of a bruised pubic bone from her skinny ass.:gary::funny::funny::funny::funny:

"I had to move her hands from my pecs to my waist..." :funny: :funny: :pighug:

2Q==(2).jpg
:funny:
Sorry, out here they're called man tits .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back