Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug: :bighug::love::pass:
Sorry, I was just kidding :pighug:
I'm not smart, but not sensitive about it at all :jointman:
What you're enduring is an older woman doing nyquil shots and high on her own supply. :bighug:

it'z all good :pighug: ya jus gotta get used to me is all, cuz i don't take anything seriously, and peepz don't alwayz "get" my sense of humor.......but ah well, too bad, so sad :rofl: :smoking: ppp

I guess I got that ole travlin bone cause this feelin wont leave me alone. Friends, I must be moving on. It was brought to my attention yesterday that there are other boards that would appreciate my enthusiasm for different subject matters more than this one, and I would have to say I agree with that and need to hunt those out. No malice, no anger, no ill will. I wish you all the very best. Its that free speech thing, its a big deal to me. You would have thought that I had just hit someone in the face with a giant mackerel when I said when are we gonna start taking scalps, the shock was palpable. Meanwhile these douchepumps are meeting in Davos, and discussing in open, their plans for us this upcoming year, and the umbrage taken is with me saying "when are we going to start taking scalps" for it? I have the blood of the Souix Nation Lakota coursing through my veins. My family, we have spilt blood and given lives in "defense" of this country, you would have thought that it would have bought me some latitude in expressing my opinion, in my own country no less, on a board for cannabis which is still a schedule 1 drug and federally illegal. The whole thing fucking reeks to me. It sticks in my craw. That sounded as if it were pointed at an individual but it is not, I am just angry at the situation more than anything. Bill you said something yesterday to the effect of "these are discussions best left for a private setting, like a tavern or bar." Because of the lockdowns I would say that is no longer an option and these are now the present day meeting places in which to discuss ideas. There will always be spies present, there was back then too. I dont know man, Im just venting. Like I said, I dont want there to be any hard feelings here. There is none on my end. I just know my personality aint gonna change and conflict will be inevitable so its just better if I stop posting. I appreciate all the good talks Ive had on here. Rick, Lil Dab, Kirka, Bill, Talon, Frank, JP and others that im too stoned to currently to think of, if any of you cats are down south and want to get a line wet, hit me up on that DM. We will get all smoked up and I will put us on some fish, may even crack a beer. You guys take care. I mean that, no hard feelings, this is more on my end that I need to explore.

The cheap water in NJ stores usually comes from PA or ME... Got the name of the town/creek?
That was a few years ago that I looked up the address on the jug of water. This last batch says bottled in Reading, PA. I shop at a discount supermarket chain, so they prolly switch vendors a lot.

I guess I got that ole travlin bone cause this feelin wont leave me alone. Friends, I must be moving on. It was brought to my attention yesterday that there are other boards that would appreciate my enthusiasm for different subject matters more than this one, and I would have to say I agree with that and need to hunt those out. No malice, no anger, no ill will. I wish you all the very best. Its that free speech thing, its a big deal to me. You would have thought that I had just hit someone in the face with a giant mackerel when I said when are we gonna start taking scalps, the shock was palpable. Meanwhile these douchepumps are meeting in Davos, and discussing in open, their plans for us this upcoming year, and the umbrage taken is with me saying "when are we going to start taking scalps" for it? I have the blood of the Souix Nation Lakota coursing through my veins. My family, we have spilt blood and given lives in "defense" of this country, you would have thought that it would have bought me some latitude in expressing my opinion, in my own country no less, on a board for cannabis which is still a schedule 1 drug and federally illegal. The whole thing fucking reeks to me. It sticks in my craw. That sounded as if it were pointed at an individual but it is not, I am just angry at the situation more than anything. Bill you said something yesterday to the effect of "these are discussions best left for a private setting, like a tavern or bar." Because of the lockdowns I would say that is no longer an option and these are now the present day meeting places in which to discuss ideas. There will always be spies present, there was back then too. I dont know man, Im just venting. Like I said, I dont want there to be any hard feelings here. There is none on my end. I just know my personality aint gonna change and conflict will be inevitable so its just better if I stop posting. I appreciate all the good talks Ive had on here. Rick, Lil Dab, Kirka, Bill, Talon, Frank, JP and others that im too stoned to currently to think of, if any of you cats are down south and want to get a line wet, hit me up on that DM. We will get all smoked up and I will put us on some fish, may even crack a beer. You guys take care. I mean that, no hard feelings, this is more on my end that I need to explore.
I think you would be better served helping the medical community, but best of luck on your journey. We all have our journeys. :bighug: :love: :pass:

That was a few years ago that I looked up the address on the jug of water. This last batch says bottled in Reading, PA. I shop at a discount supermarket chain, so they prolly switch vendors a lot.
Reading is kind of a dump. And terrible water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back