Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's amazing that you take care of your neighbors, and especially saving enough energy to do the elderly lady next door. :love:
Thanks she asks me every year and tell her yes every year.... I think she just like asking me to "plow her" cause she says it with a giggle every time :doh::nono:

Mind you I use a front mount snow blower on a tractor so not a lot of energy used

Mom's 74th birthday. Next year we're going to have a blowout! :d5:
My brother was a side issue, but besides being a little sick it was absolutely awesome.

We arranged a big family Party at a good restaurant for hubby's Mothers 100th Birthday...24 out of 28 people who attended...including her got Norovirus....puking/pooping bug......she accused hubby of trying to kill her off........ :crying:

I was one of the four.............hubby was as sick as a dog......:pighug:

aww, me was jus messin :pighug: but seriously, ur def not the first to ask me that, and i'm sorry, but it never ceasez to amaze me that any stoner ever has to even ask that ques :doh: ....becuz after they ask & i tell em, they're all like....

View attachment 1560966 :rofl: ppp
:bighug: :bighug::love::pass:
Sorry, I was just kidding :pighug:
I'm not smart, but not sensitive about it at all :jointman:
What you're enduring is an older woman doing nyquil shots and high on her own supply. :bighug:

We arranged a big family Party at a good restaurant for hubby's Mothers 100th Birthday...24 out of 28 people who attended...including her got Norovirus....puking/pooping bug......she accused hubby of trying to kill her off........ :crying:

I was one of the four.............hubby was as sick as a dog......:pighug:
:funny:
I never realized how much I missed and didn't miss my family :crying::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back