Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:funny:
I never realized how much I missed and didn't miss my family :crying::bighug:

:crying: AFN is Better than Family because there are Less Fights...{usually}....and you can always press the Mute Button......:crying:

Is

What I still think is crazy is my well tests 310, but my filtered fridge water is around 340. What the hell?
Now picture me running crazy through the neighborhood with a tds meter :doh:
Not as crazy as me running around town with my tds meter testing the water for sale from the "RO Machines" . It turned out most of them were just the same as tap water in our area. I did find a couple that were working correctly but they were not close to home.

:pighug: #IBlamePinky :crying:..he's a Bad Influence.......
drugs.gif

I guess I got that ole travlin bone cause this feelin wont leave me alone. Friends, I must be moving on. It was brought to my attention yesterday that there are other boards that would appreciate my enthusiasm for different subject matters more than this one, and I would have to say I agree with that and need to hunt those out. No malice, no anger, no ill will. I wish you all the very best. Its that free speech thing, its a big deal to me. You would have thought that I had just hit someone in the face with a giant mackerel when I said when are we gonna start taking scalps, the shock was palpable. Meanwhile these douchepumps are meeting in Davos, and discussing in open, their plans for us this upcoming year, and the umbrage taken is with me saying "when are we going to start taking scalps" for it? I have the blood of the Souix Nation Lakota coursing through my veins. My family, we have spilt blood and given lives in "defense" of this country, you would have thought that it would have bought me some latitude in expressing my opinion, in my own country no less, on a board for cannabis which is still a schedule 1 drug and federally illegal. The whole thing fucking reeks to me. It sticks in my craw. That sounded as if it were pointed at an individual but it is not, I am just angry at the situation more than anything. Bill you said something yesterday to the effect of "these are discussions best left for a private setting, like a tavern or bar." Because of the lockdowns I would say that is no longer an option and these are now the present day meeting places in which to discuss ideas. There will always be spies present, there was back then too. I dont know man, Im just venting. Like I said, I dont want there to be any hard feelings here. There is none on my end. I just know my personality aint gonna change and conflict will be inevitable so its just better if I stop posting. I appreciate all the good talks Ive had on here. Rick, Lil Dab, Kirka, Bill, Talon, Frank, JP and others that im too stoned to currently to think of, if any of you cats are down south and want to get a line wet, hit me up on that DM. We will get all smoked up and I will put us on some fish, may even crack a beer. You guys take care. I mean that, no hard feelings, this is more on my end that I need to explore.

Good Luck @ScottC ..... :headbang: ...I Thought you enjoyed the company enough to reel it in a bit.

I Know it is not easy...and appreciate you tried...:toke:

I'll sleep better tonight when you tell me you're kidding :bighug::pass:
Prob not that but could be contaminates from filter if its old! If not plumbing lines between well and house are crusty! Thats my guess!

@PinkyNotTheBrain is the plumber he will have most accurate answer! ;)

Gave this little lady a chop today….Star Fruit from the Portal. Smells like minty berries :pass: big fat buds
View attachment 1560961
WDA still at 15% on moisture meter but think i may buck the buds tonight and brown bag em! Its only 12hrs a day but my drying rack is also being used as a light hanger for pollen collection!
07E8C1F1-DA09-4683-B68D-7440A3B5F3E0.jpeg
1129B36E-DDC1-47B4-881A-0762D584CBB7.jpeg
675E9E93-EE26-4D5B-9E1D-405DEAA9396F.jpeg
AD906C20-EA02-4B2C-B7D3-2532F0F11FF8.jpeg

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back