Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be an “accomplice “ but, you grow autos? If they are out of town I’d be planting a bunch of those all over! Hammer some 2x2” posts,pipes or whatever and surround them in chicken wire. That’ll hold them til they start flowering. Once flowering hits they won’t touch them… for the most part. The big worry is insects and budrot. Just sayin… I started growing again about 3 yrs before NY legalized recreational and I am still growing illegally for another 17 mos. Due to dumb laws. Right now I grow as many or few as I want but I think when it is legal to grow I will stay within state guidelines. Six plants in veg and 6 in flower will be enough for me and mine. Plus I’ll be able to store 5 lb per legal adult!
Those guidelines would do me just fine.

I do grow autos. I know people plant them in cornfields and other random stuff places and do good. I definitely pondered the fact of doing it outdoors out by my parents house not on there land unless its legal. My dad would have my ass. Be totally worth it.
If you know where the boundary line is, just find a nice meadow that no one visits and spread a handful around. If it’s in long grass, they’ll be long gone by the time the grass lays down in the fall. Plant in spring to time the most sun in flower and Let-er-rip! Disclaimer- I am neither the angel nor the devil that whispers in your ear. Just the gentle hand lightly pushing… lmfao

Cant say I herd of osmocote. Is it organic? i like the sounds of not having to feed at all. Even in a 2 gal pot?
Probably on the shelf of the hardware store. Not organic if that's what your going for, I've just been using water in my grows.
Osmocote.jpg

Been really testing the hell out of it too....up to 3 times recommended level....no burn pledge holds true. And haven't pH'd my water either.

Probably on the shelf of the hardware store. Not organic if that's what your going for, I've just been using water in my grows.
View attachment 1560294
Been really testing the hell out of it too....up to 3 times recommended level....no burn pledge holds true. And haven't pH'd my water either.
i been trying to go organic as I can. But just having to water does sound delightful

If you know where the boundary line is, just find a nice meadow that no one visits and spread a handful around. If it’s in long grass, they’ll be long gone by the time the grass lays down in the fall. Plant in spring to time the most sun in flower and Let-er-rip! Disclaimer- I am neither the angel nor the devil that whispers in your ear. Just the gentle hand lightly pushing… lmfao
I know where all the property lines are out there. Its on top of a big valley and there land butts up to county park land i could find a place there that not alot of people go till hunting season but ill be out there way before that.

i been trying to go organic as I can. But just having to water does sound delightful
And I've been using the same HF soil for the last few grows. Cooked it in the oven to kill pests, added Mykos WP and have been bug free this grow. Will be continuing on for the next the same way.

I must admit, even to myself....my wife was right, I positively reek of weed right now......got 2 more plants to quick trim then they can hang a couple days before bagging..... should be over a pound for the tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back