Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be an “accomplice “ but, you grow autos? If they are out of town I’d be planting a bunch of those all over! Hammer some 2x2” posts,pipes or whatever and surround them in chicken wire. That’ll hold them til they start flowering. Once flowering hits they won’t touch them… for the most part. The big worry is insects and budrot. Just sayin… I started growing again about 3 yrs before NY legalized recreational and I am still growing illegally for another 17 mos. Due to dumb laws. Right now I grow as many or few as I want but I think when it is legal to grow I will stay within state guidelines. Six plants in veg and 6 in flower will be enough for me and mine. Plus I’ll be able to store 5 lb per legal adult!
With a medical card NY home grow is legal since October 2022. I'm not trying to get a card, but it might be an option for some folks.

How to keep the deer away 101....

View attachment 1560290
:smoking:
We used to wear the same shirts while planting and on the way out, after we sweat like pigs we’d take those off and put spares on. Rip into strips and hang in brush around plots. Pissing around them. One of our crew used coyote urine around his. Deer will not come near!

Not trying to be an “accomplice “ but, you grow autos? If they are out of town I’d be planting a bunch of those all over! Hammer some 2x2” posts,pipes or whatever and surround them in chicken wire. That’ll hold them til they start flowering. Once flowering hits they won’t touch them… for the most part. The big worry is insects and budrot. Just sayin… I started growing again about 3 yrs before NY legalized recreational and I am still growing illegally for another 17 mos. Due to dumb laws. Right now I grow as many or few as I want but I think when it is legal to grow I will stay within state guidelines. Six plants in veg and 6 in flower will be enough for me and mine. Plus I’ll be able to store 5 lb per legal adult!
I do grow autos. I know people plant them in cornfields and other random stuff places and do good. I definitely pondered the fact of doing it outdoors out by my parents house not on there land unless its legal. My dad would have my ass. Be totally worth it.

With a medical card NY home grow is legal since October 2022. I'm not trying to get a card, but it might be an option for some folks.
I heard it’s easy, but heard you get red flagged due to NY safe act and hochuls magic laws that she keeps pulling outta her ass… not trying to be political..

I just picked up 2 bag of ffhf for 18 bucks a piece. Said I wasnt going to go back to ffhf but the price is right and no feeding for the first couple weeks coming round full circle to where I started. I was going to try that soil awhile back but got com stoington blend instead and the plants I grew in it I cut early cause Im a moron. So cant really even say how good it was. I did my best growing in ffhf and pro mix hp.
Throw some Osmocote in there and you won't have to feed at all.... :stir:

Ya when I first started taking gabapentin it has that effect. She built me up to 900 mg a day the wired feeling went away the shit it was supposed to control didn't go away.
They ended up putting me on 1,800 mg /day that did help but not a shit ton. I think they reach for gabapentin b/c they ain't gonna give out opioids for pain unless it's real short term after like an operation so nerve blockers even if they do very little is what's left..
I’m hoping it helps with the itching. I constantly feel like I have vibration sickness. Meditation is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back