Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where all the property lines are out there. Its on top of a big valley and there land butts up to county park land i could find a place there that not alot of people go till hunting season but ill be out there way before that.
Go for it. Try to visit less frequently… I know, it’ll be hard. And never the same path in and out. If there’s a trail, people may follow it. And if you can, carry an alibi… binocs for birdwatching, fishing pole, forage bag for mushrooms and native herbs… anything that makes sense.

FB_IMG_1674932678916.jpg

They sell it local to me. Might try to grab some this week to check out. We've got lanternflys everywhere here in the summer. Have you seen the dark honey? Pretty sure JM is a beekeeper
I never seen lanternfly honey before. Seen honey that gets you drunk. And the dark honey my dad has is from buckwheat. Most his is light.

This is what I do for organic water only I can find the soil locally for for 25$ for 1.5 cuft... Seems to work pretty well I recently just starting adding EWC to the schedule and some gypsum and Epsom to stabilize my RO water

screenshot-2022-05-20-9-11-25-pm-png.1461827

screenshot-2022-05-20-9-11-37-pm-png.1461821

Go for it. Try to visit less frequently… I know, it’ll be hard. And never the same path in and out. If there’s a trail, people may follow it. And if you can, carry an alibi… binocs for birdwatching, fishing pole, forage bag for mushrooms and native herbs… anything that makes sense.
I think I could pull it off. I might just have to do it. There is plenty of deer trails ill use to get there. I wont put them off deer trails but could get me on the park and near where I wanna go. In my head my plan with your guidance should work. :d5:

I hear the price thing. I wanted pro mix hp but it was like 60 bucks for 3.8 cu ft. I got 2 2 cu ft bags and a bag of ff hf fruit and flower dry amendments for 60 bucks. the only thing is i have to be prepared for the coming of the gnats. Lol every bag I ever used of hf had them. I wish I could do some outdoor. Soon to hopefully be legal here and my parents got some land and my mom is a stoner so Im sure I can grow out there if that happens. Be really exciting just got to keep the deer away they love young pot plants.
I love FFHF but ALWAYS get the dreaded fungus gnats
Gnat nix was amazing but they no longer exist. I always top dress my keg cups and again my grow bags with mosquito bits immediately no questions asked.
I used this for the 1st time this time. My friend who is the president of a local gardening club and an avid gardener (it's all she talks about) highly recommended it for starting seedlings. According to pro-mix it has 0.0.0 npk.
I was hesitant but had zero fungus gnats from a cheapo depot bag which shocked me YMMV!!
I'll happily use it again.
I think I'd definitely add more perlite and possibly more dolomite.
B/c it was 0.0.0 I top dressed my grow bags with EWC and Kelp and watered in just prior to transferring my keg cups in.
Screenshot_20230129_111651_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_111828_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back