Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the order this am for 2 bags of Mother Earth terracraft 2 cu ft. Most will be used for my photoperiod grow. 2 Ethos mandarin zkittlez that I plan to top and use tops for clones. They’ll be at the local store on Friday, just in time for transplant from solos. The two are going into 5 gal sip’s and the clones will join them when ready.

Made the order this am for 2 bags of Mother Earth terracraft 2 cu ft. Most will be used for my photoperiod grow. 2 Ethos mandarin zkittlez that I plan to top and use tops for clones. They’ll be at the local store on Friday, just in time for transplant from solos. The two are going into 5 gal sip’s and the clones will join them when ready.
I just picked up 2 bag of ffhf for 18 bucks a piece. Said I wasnt going to go back to ffhf but the price is right and no feeding for the first couple weeks coming round full circle to where I started. I was going to try that soil awhile back but got com stoington blend instead and the plants I grew in it I cut early cause Im a moron. So cant really even say how good it was. I did my best growing in ffhf and pro mix hp.

I just picked up 2 bag of ffhf for 18 bucks a piece. Said I wasnt going to go back to ffhf but the price is right and no feeding for the first couple weeks coming round full circle to where I started. I was going to try that soil awhile back but got com stoington blend instead and the plants I grew in it I cut early cause Im a moron. So cant really even say how good it was. I did my best growing in ffhf and pro mix hp.
Almost went with CoM Stonington. Was the price and volume that did it for me. 64 as opposed to 80+ $ and another cu ft to boot. Wanted the extra for the cloning project. They’ll be in 3 gal cloth pots. Tent will be full! And some clones will be done for OD. Hoping to put out some big children this spring!

Almost went with CoM Stonington. Was the price and volume that did it for me. 64 as opposed to 80+ $ and another cu ft to boot. Wanted the extra for the cloning project. They’ll be in 3 gal cloth pots. Tent will be full! And some clones will be done for OD. Hoping to put out some big children this spring!
I hear the price thing. I wanted pro mix hp but it was like 60 bucks for 3.8 cu ft. I got 2 2 cu ft bags and a bag of ff hf fruit and flower dry amendments for 60 bucks. the only thing is i have to be prepared for the coming of the gnats. Lol every bag I ever used of hf had them. I wish I could do some outdoor. Soon to hopefully be legal here and my parents got some land and my mom is a stoner so Im sure I can grow out there if that happens. Be really exciting just got to keep the deer away they love young pot plants.

Ya but it might happen I fell into the rosin rabbit hole
nah, there ain't no room in that rabbit hole around here. It's plugged with stoners. :biggrin:

I hear the price thing. I wanted pro mix hp but it was like 60 bucks for 3.8 cu ft. I got 2 2 cu ft bags and a bag of ff hf fruit and flower dry amendments for 60 bucks. the only thing is i have to be prepared for the coming of the gnats. Lol every bag I ever used of hf had them. I wish I could do some outdoor. Soon to hopefully be legal here and my parents got some land and my mom is a stoner so Im sure I can grow out there if that happens. Be really exciting just got to keep the deer away they love young pot plants.
Not trying to be an “accomplice “ but, you grow autos? If they are out of town I’d be planting a bunch of those all over! Hammer some 2x2” posts,pipes or whatever and surround them in chicken wire. That’ll hold them til they start flowering. Once flowering hits they won’t touch them… for the most part. The big worry is insects and budrot. Just sayin… I started growing again about 3 yrs before NY legalized recreational and I am still growing illegally for another 17 mos. Due to dumb laws. Right now I grow as many or few as I want but I think when it is legal to grow I will stay within state guidelines. Six plants in veg and 6 in flower will be enough for me and mine. Plus I’ll be able to store 5 lb per legal adult!

just got to keep the deer away
How to keep the deer away 101....

200w.gif

:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back