Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gabapentin my doc prescribed for this neuropathy has me feeling super weird. On the flip-side, I woke up feeling more refreshed than normal.

Took me years to figure out that I was smoking dope to Feel Normal.....High was just a Pleasent side effect.....:pass: ..and That is called Medicine.
When I was a teenager, I was high literally all waking moments of the day and remember that the only times my dad suspected I was on drugs was when the cops would crack down and we’d hit a dry spell.

Along the lines of the drug war, I‘ll never forget Ron Paul in his last presidential debate said something along the lines of “I really doubt there’s a bunch of potential drug users out there just waiting for them to be legalized.”

In other news, we watched this last night. Happy Caturday!

The VA gave my dad oxy and fentanyl patches when he was in the hospital getting cancer treatment (2005) and it almost killed him 5 months early :doh:
My mom was on oxy a loooong time but at 1 point after a surgery they gave her fentanyl lollipops and those thjngs were strong! Think before they got tough on doctors writing them she was getting ones that were 1600mg each and she got like 6 of them a day! They were supposed to be for treating terminal cancer ONLY but some docs starting getting really liberal with who they gave them to! :yoinks:

Hey stoners quick question wife just called and nala hip is really hurting today and she’s want to give her some of our gummies… Which we originally thought they were 25-35mg but I think you all determined that they are not that strong… so question is can we give her some thc gummies? If so how much? Thanks in advance

If it starts happening more often, and I'm sure you know large breeds get joint issues, there is a product specifically made for animals and their joints. Humans too. It's called hyaluronic acid and there is a company here in KY that makes a liquid oral version that works wonders. It's called Lubrisyn HA, they have both human and animal versions. It was originally developed for the million dollar racehorses. If it didn't work they wouldn't use it. I use the people version myself and it is fantastic. Definitely takes a few days to start working and build up in the system but a quick squirt in the AM helps a lot.

Morning kittens.....was 38f, coffee was good, and I stayed warm.....been off and on in trim jail, cutting out stalks and trimming the fans off then rehanging.....taking a break since it warmed up and having a grain vaccination breakfast......or brunch since it is 11am....

Been watching the reports of protests and riots around the country from the release of the body cam footage of those Tn. cops that beat that guy to death......kinda weird, less than a month, the cops are fired, then charged and into the judicial system.....more accountability like they all want and still protests and riots.....no pleasing some people.

View attachment 1560130 Adustable Temps...timer....what more do you want......?...:eyebrows:
How much was that 1? They make one that is sold as a “canna drying” dehydrator! ;)

A077DA10-369D-480B-823C-388E72596527.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back