Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an identical item called the Weedryer. It’s pretty good at the drying part. The carbon filtration is a joke if your weed has some decent funk. I trimmed down to colas and threw in there. The dry went pretty well, but did create some flat spots.
Def not the same! Wedryer is an enclosed hanging rack with a built in carbon filter/fan where as other 1 is a straight up dehydrator for your buds to suck the moisture out!

Def not the same! Wedryer is an enclosed hanging rack with a built in carbon filter/fan where as other 1 is a straight up dehydrator for your buds to suck the moisture out!
I hosed up the quotes. There was a pic of clone of the Wedryer, but called Herbdryer. I blame the weed.

Good morning everyone, sick as a dog right now, I'll pop in and out as I can :bighug:
Just a bad cold or something, absolutely twisted on weed and nyquil :doc1::ill::drunks:

I hosed up the quotes. There was a pic of clone of the Wedryer, but called Herbdryer. I blame the weed.
Ya i am pretty sure the Herbdryer is a knockoff of the original! When that thing first came out a big group of IG friends got them for free to try out (the original WeDryer XL thingy) but i assumed it would make flat spots and had nowhere to hang 1 so just passed when they offered me 1! It was free so prob shoulda just said yes! :doh::rofl:

we shall see this is what we found gonna give them a shot :goodluck:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back