Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday Stoners!
Mephisto, Double Grape is on the Press today...
Screenshot_20230128-111906.png

:pass:

You Know.....there was a canna dryer specific that went through some testing on site.....it was like the food dehydrator with a built in smell filter.......about £100 if I Remember Correctly.....but I cannot remember the Name of it......:biggrin:

#IBlametheDope ...:headbang:
See above post…. :rofl:

Still 6 pages behind so someone may have beat me to it!

Checked in on the sideshow, plants are drinking it up and had to add water to the bins. :cooldance: The WZ is already throwing pistils and gave the DG it's 1st spray last night on lower branches.. Fingers crossed.

Been watching the reports of protests and riots around the country from the release of the body cam footage of those Tn. cops that beat that guy to death......kinda weird, less than a month, the cops are fired, then charged and into the judicial system.....more accountability like they all want and still protests and riots.....no pleasing some people.
My wife watched that video and was deeply offended and very upset. She and I had to talk about it quite a bit yesterday afternoon to try to process it. We talked about how it made us afraid to so much as talk to police.

thanks @blue started reading through the thread and it looks like it works, it is essentially a food dehydrator that is more accurate (by the looks of it). But then got to @Mañ'O'Green post that said "Do all of you peeps grow miniature plants? I would need three for just one plant?" :crying: that cracked me up but it is a great point.

I did not realise brown paper bags had such a following until recently - it seems to be the way to go. I spent so much time setting up a drying tent to ensure long and slow, and to be fair after trying the bags last time around, setting up a tent just for perfect drying wa a bit of faff - especially now after reading @kfigerm 10 year old find....Got me thinking I could put shelves and hooks up inside the lung room and that way keep the bags off the floor but not too high for them to get the brunt of the heat - plans are brewing. Cheers all :cheers:
If I remember correctly had peeps fit over 1/2lb in that thing! Everyone always buys the extra trays they sell for it! And think it takes 5-7 days using that thing but it’s made where u can put a shot glass of water in the center of it and it will slow down the process making sure it doesn’t rapid dry the stuff!

Haven’t been on IG enough to see recent posts but i know around Christmas 2021 dude had his entire inventory wind up showing up from China with something that happened in the manufacturing and they weren’t gonna fix them or refund the dude so the company almost went belly up! Was so bad he had to totally shut down website and everything! Reason the product name and website address is now just herbsnow.com and not myherbsnow is from the whole ordeal and name changed when he got back up and running!

My wife watched that video and was deeply offended and very upset. She and I had to talk about it quite a bit yesterday afternoon to try to process it. We talked about how it made us afraid to so much as talk to police.
Even some of the people who make their living are trying to frame this as a "white supremacy culture" thing........easier to understand if you drop that line and just understand tribalism, be it by color, age, neighborhood...whatever......the police in most areas are taught to hold themselves and their commrades as apart from civilians, thereby creating their tribe of the blue line....and people will side with their tribe no matter what as the view is an attack on their tribe is an attack on them..

I have an identical item called the Weedryer. It’s pretty good at the drying part. The carbon filtration is a joke if your weed has some decent funk. I trimmed down to colas and threw in there. The dry went pretty well, but did create some flat spots.

Think I saw a posting somewhere on this one as just a renaming of the already in production dryer with a higher price.
This is why….
Haven’t been on IG enough to see recent posts but i know around Christmas 2021 dude had his entire inventory wind up showing up from China with something that happened in the manufacturing and they weren’t gonna fix them or refund the dude so the company almost went belly up! Was so bad he had to totally shut down website and everything! Reason the product name and website address is now just herbsnow.com and not myherbsnow is from the whole ordeal and name changed when he got back up and running!

If it starts happening more often, and I'm sure you know large breeds get joint issues, there is a product specifically made for animals and their joints. Humans too. It's called hyaluronic acid and there is a company here in KY that makes a liquid oral version that works wonders. It's called Lubrisyn HA, they have both human and animal versions. It was originally developed for the million dollar racehorses. If it didn't work they wouldn't use it. I use the people version myself and it is fantastic. Definitely takes a few days to start working and build up in the system but a quick squirt in the AM helps a lot.

thanks DCL much appreciated I had no clue but the wife says she has heard of similar stuff… but the issue comes is the added cost some of the meds she has been recommended we just have a hard paying for… Trying to find a cheaper way to supplement she already gets glucosamine (I think) which ends up costing 100$ month:yoinks::wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back