Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh oh pick me!!!!

:eyebrows: Town in Wales.........:pass:

1674915379035.png

I was just reading that..they are saying just about everything is being cut with fentanyl because it is so cheap... :nono:...

I Do find it a Bit Scarey being quality controlled though...coz that says a chance for big pharma to switch from prescription meds to social meds...and that nomally means priced out of the market for ordinary user.
Or even just big business in general. Like here initially the cost of cannabis was pretty high (ignoring the crazy taxes). And my buddies kid started a business with his 2 friends with retail outlets and growing space. The minute he got the whole medicinal lic. A huge company swooped in bought him up for insane money then wanted him to stay on board cause he could operate 10 (IIRC) locations on his lic.
Big Pharma works more on patents. Any drug they develop if it's clear legally
(they didn't infringe on someone else's patent)
Is given a patent with a 20 year patent.
However that's from date of invention and doesn't include the whole clinical trials bringing it to market.
In reality your looking at somewhere around 10 years at that point. After that it's generic and they're gonna walk away cause they can't compete with a generic manufacturer.

Last edited:
Really interesting podcast on cannabis fertilization rates, including discussion on over-fertilization and supression of cannabinoids. Recommended.

How's everyone out in the world of AFN doing today!
I'm starting my day off on the right foot with a cup of coffee and a fat joint of Wild Thing to get my heart beating! Hopefully everyone has a great day!

I almost felt lazy doing it that way, lol, I HAD been taught/told to always do a wet trim, but also had a concern about all the resin on scissors and fingers. There was very little to clean off the scissors this last go round!

Yup....I Think another hangover from cannabis Farming with large quantities rather than Home processed.... :pass:

But...it is Mad when you Think about it.....Finger Trim is never Wasted...but is Shows the damage that you are doing really.....:headbang:

Do you want your Trics on your gloves or on the bud........?

only down to 35
View attachment 1560133

That will most certainly cook it :crying:

The way you have it there must be the best way of preserving everything the plant has to offer - full plant, in the shade outdoors - tops!
Maybe you've got one set of internal leads powering a fan and a separate powering a heater? If so can you easily remove 1 lead from the heater and just put a piece of electrical tape off it so your at room temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back