Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until then, you can always just blow some smoke in her face….should work, somewhere between a little and a lot :haha::pass:

Oh my friend I already do that when she's arounds but she's know and not a huge fan of the smoke... But once she's done sneezing she seems happy as can be :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scolding hot water does wonders I run my bong under hot water that gets the majority then alcohol and more hot water rinses finished with a cold watered rinse so I don't hit a hot bong NO brushes needed and i think you know what my bong looks like :dizzy:
I'm gonna fill mine 1/2 way with alcohol, let her sit over night. Then take my bottle brush and thrust her like a mad man. At my age it will be more like slow and easy.

I'm gonna fill mine 1/2 way with alcohol, let her sit over night. Then take my bottle brush and thrust her like a mad man. At my age it will be more like slow and easy.
That takes way to long and sounds like a lot of effort.. plus what are you gonna smoke out of tonight? Friday night you need the big guns :bong: I like the lazy way of using the faucet water pressure to my advantage :pighug:

Just flush with hottest water your hands can stand, that'll flush most of the resin and soften what's left in. Then put an inch of alcohol in it and a handful of regular salt. Then just shake the shit out of it. Should be clean as a bell in under 60 secs of shaking. Then just flush with cold water, dry the bowl piece with a paper towel and your ready to rock

There's better quality vids of this song, but this is my fav version.

Absolutely fantastic band! You had me going I thought you meant it was a version of the letter hahaha.
I was I'll be damned I never knew they covered that.
This is a great version and don't ya just love it when they can play live and sound soooo good !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back