Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang knifes are an expensive hobby. I’d like some of these made by Sharknivco but they are all over 1k for custom hand built.
D098A2F4-8957-4BCC-B4A0-552BBB7784F0.jpeg

Alcohol and salt will clean a bong good as new :thumbsup:
Thats what I use, makes my smaller pipes look like new.
Scolding hot water does wonders I run my bong under hot water that gets the majority then alcohol and more hot water rinses finished with a cold watered rinse so I don't hit a hot bong NO brushes needed and i think you know what my bong looks like :dizzy:

The only reason I keep baby aspirin around for is my bull dog's hips when they really hurting her. Wouldn't even want to try figuring out a dose of canna.
Yeah that's why we decided were going to wait until tomorrow and go somewhere to get actual CBD dog treats that we'll be able to dose properly... But good thinking on the baby aspirin I'll tell the wife about that I think she already knew that but thanks anyways :d5::thanks:

Yeah that's why we decided were going to wait until tomorrow and go somewhere to get actual CBD dog treats that we'll be able to dose properly... But good thinking on the baby aspirin I'll tell the wife about that I think she already knew that but thanks anyways :d5::thanks:
Until then, you can always just blow some smoke in her face….should work, somewhere between a little and a lot :haha::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back