Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners quick question wife just called and nala hip is really hurting today and she’s want to give her some of our gummies… Which we originally thought they were 25-35mg but I think you all determined that they are not that strong… so question is can we give her some thc gummies? If so how much? Thanks in advance
The only reason I keep baby aspirin around for is my bull dog's hips when they really hurting her. Wouldn't even want to try figuring out a dose of canna.

Tomorrow my bottle brushes should be here. Those ice catcher nipples make my bong a real bear to try and clean.
Speaking of bong, I believe its time for another hit of kief.

20230127_163328 - Copy.jpg

Does anyone have anything to say about Twenty20 Vidamints?
Not yet, but got one going in the sideshow.......kinda funky growing and compact as hell so far.
IMG20230127164127.jpg

Last edited:
Tomorrow my bottle brushes should be here. Those ice catcher nipples make my bong a real bear to try and clean.
Speaking of bong, I believe its time for another hit of kief.

View attachment 1559968

yup, bottle brushez are a must-have for ice catcherz :thumbsup: ppp

edit: in reality, u jus wanted to uze "ice catcher nipplez" in a sentence :doh:

Yup...there is a Big portion left in the fridge........... :chef: ....I'll warm it through for you........Ding.........

How is your Aunt.....feeling any better........?
I just went to the freezer and got out my corned beef to thaw. I ate up all the taters so I gotta get more.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back