Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one..
Everyone (my generation) myself including loves his hit I'd love to change the world but I always loved this one. Donuts for dollars you know the venue instantly hahahaha

Girls are looking great think couple might be about ready for chop.. I am gonna pull them out to scope them all see where we're at.. Hoping FS and GH are ready enough need to get some bud drying :doh: Pretty sure MM and CC have couple more weeks yet still have white hairs all over but wanna check em anyways.... BBL later with flash and trichz shots :photog:

IMG_2370.JPG

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 85

IMG_2371.JPG

Speed Run Seeds Granite Haze Day 85

IMG_2372.JPG

Fastbuds Cherry Cola Day 82

IMG_2373.JPG

Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 85

IMG_2374.JPG

Absolutely fantastic band! You had me going I thought you meant it was a version of the letter hahaha.
I was I'll be damned I never knew they covered that.
This is a great version and don't ya just love it when they can play live and sound soooo good !!
IMO they rocked it.

Dang knifes are an expensive hobby. I’d like some of these made by Sharknivco but they are all over 1k for custom hand built. View attachment 1559973

I got a new one a month or so ago. My first with Magnacut. I've got to stay away from the knife forums and seed sites. :eek1:

wf9c4ve.jpg

IMO they rocked it.
I just hate when you see a bad live and they just sound like shit. Me and my step dad, who was a very big in the local country scene, saw some country band backing up Willie. They had a big hit with an old Dylan song (not Darius). They started out loud fast and sloppy.
My step dad leans over to me and says with his laid back Indiana accent.
"Well... If you can play good play loud and fast I guess..."
Which his way of saying wow they suck.
:rofl:
Willie put on a great show though!

I got a new one a month or so ago. My first with Magnacut. I've got to stay away from the knife forums and seed sites. :eek1:

wf9c4ve.jpg
I've been kind of looking a new pocket knife. Not really sure what I want though. That's a nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back