Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! EGR, DPF, turbo back free flow exhaust and a good conservative engine and tranny tune, the truck would be even more of a beast than it is now........more fuel efficient if you can keep your foot outta it. And still very reliable!
The key to longevity in that engine is the oil and coolant. Both must be high quality and changed often. Rotella T6 has been my go to oil since it came out for 7.3, 6.0, nasty 6.4 POS and the 6.7.
Good thing ya don't have that POS 6.4. Something goes wrong mechanically, it's pretty much a throw away engine. Dumb design!
I keep up on the oil changes, fuel filter don't show water and change as needed. Replaced with a K&N air filter speaking I need to clean again.
So far I've been happy with this truck.

You should get those dying leaves that are touching the soil off the plant. That opens a pathway for secondary infections. Too much lovin the babies:rofl: Your ferment could be strong? If it mysteriously kills one of the house or garden plants don't use it on the cannabis. "No honey I don't know what happened to that plant":fire:
I didn’t even think of the leaves touching the soil and it’s the most potent blend my soil shop sells so I’m sure it could be adding to it! Thanks broseph! If I remember correctly it’s only like 3-5ml a gallon and think I put almost 1ml into my lil spray bottle with prob 10oz of water! Plus humic and castile soap was just asking to burn something! :doh:

Ain’t nothing wrong with a giant slab of carrot cake at almost 11pm….. ;)
90973F21-FB01-4808-9420-F8E8078E4BDF.jpeg

ITS THE GOIN BACK FOR SECONDS AT 2AM THATS PROB NOT ALL THAT WISE! :crying:

I didn’t even think of the leaves touching the soil and it’s the most potent blend my soil shop sells so I’m sure it could be adding to it! Thanks broseph! If I remember correctly it’s only like 3-5ml a gallon and think I put almost 1ml into my lil spray bottle with prob 10oz of water! Plus humic and castile soap was just asking to burn something! :doh:
All I can say is that fucker @Dabber is a bad influence! His daily kelp sprays was like a challenge to see how hard I could push mine….

APPARENTLY I PUSHED TOO DAMN HARD! :haha::rofl:

All I can say is that fucker @Dabber is a bad influence! His daily kelp sprays was like a challenge to see how hard I could push mine….

APPARENTLY I PUSHED TOO DAMN HARD! :haha::rofl:
Been there and done that.

wowzer! :yoinks: we've still got a whole 'nother month to go, but u kidz have already gotten us up to 1000 PAGEZ, WOOT! :yay1: damn good job & i expect no less than 1400 this time, or, u guessed -> ur all FIRED!:grrr2:

:crying::pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back