Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowzer! :yoinks: we've still got a whole 'nother month to go, but u kidz have already gotten us up to 1000 PAGEZ, WOOT! :yay1: damn good job & i expect no less than 1400 this time, or, u guessed -> ur all FIRED!:grrr2:

:crying::pighug: ppp
What I am Fried Now

wowzer! :yoinks: we've still got a whole 'nother month to go, but u kidz have already gotten us up to 1000 PAGEZ, WOOT! :yay1: damn good job & i expect no less than 1400 this time, or, u guessed -> ur all FIRED!:grrr2:

:crying::pighug: ppp

FIRE ME FIRST :jump: FIRE ME FIRST :jump:

I keep up on the oil changes, fuel filter don't show water and change as needed. Replaced with a K&N air filter speaking I need to clean again.
So far I've been happy with this truck.
I'm stoned. I forgot about the fuel filters and I changed them relegiously!
Get rid of the K&N filter. A clean stock one with flow almost as much and will filter much better.
Leave the K&N filters to a gas engine. Diesel engines have much longer life spans and 6.7l eats a LOT of air. K&N filters are a compromise. The compromise filtering for flow. I'd especially never use one if I drove dirt roads. They will get dirty quite quickly and there goes your airflow. Ya have to clean, dry and oil the filter properly. Most apply too much oil and it dirty ups the MAF.
I've never used them on my trucks and I've had some modded ones.

My brain fogs growing strong an
20220228_232321.jpg
20220228_230839.jpg
20220228_230905.jpg
so am I as I hit tha bong !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back