Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I average around 18-20mpg but at times I can get up to 28mpg. I'm somewhat lifted and leveled on 35's
Not mine but similar. I just washed mine today and it's back to White when it use to be covered in red clay mud
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok well by process of elimination I’m guessing either the last feed or the foliar I mixed up with the fermented kelp was obv a bit too strong! Seen as it wound up burning all 3 plants! :rofl:

Just to be sure busted out the soil probe!
View attachment 1425916View attachment 1425917View attachment 1425919View attachment 1425920View attachment 1425921

Now that I’m thinking about it that fermented kelp I’ve had a while so prob should use ph probe in that to verify it hasn’t gone bad on me!:doh:
Gonna see if it starts stretching same as the other 2 before I decide what to do but the 3rd Osage plant is now confirmed as female as well! :headbang:
You should get those dying leaves that are touching the soil off the plant. That opens a pathway for secondary infections. Too much lovin the babies:rofl: Your ferment could be strong? If it mysteriously kills one of the house or garden plants don't use it on the cannabis. "No honey I don't know what happened to that plant":fire:

18 with the 6.7L powerstroke
Nice! EGR, DPF, turbo back free flow exhaust and a good conservative engine and tranny tune, the truck would be even more of a beast than it is now........more fuel efficient if you can keep your foot outta it. And still very reliable!
The key to longevity in that engine is the oil and coolant. Both must be high quality and changed often. Rotella T6 has been my go to oil since it came out for 7.3, 6.0, nasty 6.4 POS and the 6.7.
Good thing ya don't have that POS 6.4. Something goes wrong mechanically, it's pretty much a throw away engine. Dumb design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back