Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need some help and suggestions. I trimmed up the SeedStockers solo cup today and now, the entire house stinks of weed! Badly. I tried to be quick and efficient and only took one branch out at a time but still, the scent. It's overwhelming. Not noticeable until you leave the house for an errand and return. The tent/filter really contains everything well but I have to trim at some point.

I nearly don't want to open the windows to ventilate as I don't want the neighbors getting any more of a whiff than they already do occasionally. I haven't grown such a potent plant before and I consider myself just a half assed grower skill wise. Getting better but didn't expect this sort of "improvement" so quickly. So....

How do you guys contain the smell, if you can, whilst trimming? Should I try and position myself in the tent doorway and turn up the exhaust fan? I should have thought of that earlier but the drying tent is pretty small and in a tight spot for staying well hidden. Would be extremely difficult given my limited mobility with being hunched over for a period of time.

A bit panicky at the moment as I'm unsure how far the scent has traveled. I could not detect it outside when we pulled up earlier and really nothing until we opened the door..... at which point I certainly got a dissaproving glare and a "Are you kidding me? Do you smell that? Fix this."

Not expecting anything to come of it just good old paranoia and preservation feelings.

So I need some help and suggestions. I trimmed up the SeedStockers solo cup today and now, the entire house stinks of weed! Badly. I tried to be quick and efficient and only took one branch out at a time but still, the scent. It's overwhelming. Not noticeable until you leave the house for an errand and return. The tent/filter really contains everything well but I have to trim at some point.

I nearly don't want to open the windows to ventilate as I don't want the neighbors getting any more of a whiff than they already do occasionally. I haven't grown such a potent plant before and I consider myself just a half assed grower skill wise. Getting better but didn't expect this sort of "improvement" so quickly. So....

How do you guys contain the smell, if you can, whilst trimming? Should I try and position myself in the tent doorway and turn up the exhaust fan? I should have thought of that earlier but the drying tent is pretty small and in a tight spot for staying well hidden. Would be extremely difficult given my limited mobility with being hunched over for a period of time.

A bit panicky at the moment as I'm unsure how far the scent has traveled. I could not detect it outside when we pulled up earlier and really nothing until we opened the door..... at which point I certainly got a dissaproving glare and a "Are you kidding me? Do you smell that? Fix this."

Not expecting anything to come of it just good old paranoia and preservation feelings.
I'm a HEAVY TOKER and I use these incense and they work for burning weed. The day before Mrs. D went to hospital the nursed showed up 20 minutes after I burned a fatty didnt call just came the dogs held her at the gate I lit one let burn walked through house really quick she never knew
20220226_210729.jpg
20220226_210736.jpg

Ok the snippers are soaking in 93% ISO for a few and then it’s time to stop procrastinating and chop them ladies down! :headbang:

In other news I can’t stop thinking about how much easier this would be with that tabletop trimmer and destemming machine I was trying to talk @Dabber into getting! Hey bro let’s go half and we can start a mobile trimming business! ;) :eyebrows: :d5:

@Dabber - Thank you! I will take a look for those to use on trim days in the future. Greatly appreciate the suggestion.

We've got some scented candles going and some air fresheners plugged into the walls. Just absolutely surprised at how much smell there was. I did not notice how bad it was getting while I was trimming along. Plus, my sense of smell is not the sharpest anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back