Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup..the electrical pains is what I've been getting the last few days...and me growling like the Bear...... :pass: .....even the dogs have been getting on me nerves...so I Know it is Me.....:crying:...
I Normally have it more under control....and it is very unusual to make me Angry with it....:headbang:

I Feel as if me Immune system is going to kick off....but..I'm just guessing it is the stress of the last couple of weeks....which couldn't be avoided.

Stress in February counts double fold.....:pass:...coz your body is at it's lowest ebb of the year.......:help:

Roll on Spring........:headbang:
I'd say stress and being Feb are two big reasons. It doesn't take much inflammation for it to start firing off with my injuries. ANY kind of swelling in the area around those vertibra sets it off. The rare occasion when I retain water in the summer when I go a bit crazy drinking water. I drink a lot of water and other liquids. It comes from those cool 125*F plus engine room and fireroom conditions.

Don't mind me just attempting a 1oz temple ball :rofl:
20220226_170549.jpg
20220226_180922.jpg

:yay1: After a really rough day with everything yesterday, I'm SUPER STOKED Mrs. D is home. So for the next 2 weeks or so I will be playing nurse, changing dressings, administering IV antibiotics and a couple more things that are part of her recovery. It took some convincing the Dr, that I was up to the task :whew:and would do whatever I need to do so she could be home and not in a nursing home. I'm really glad to my baby is back home:yeahthat:

:yay1: After a really rough day with everything yesterday, I'm SUPER STOKED Mrs. D is home. So for the next 2 weeks or so I will be playing nurse, changing dressings, administering IV antibiotics and a couple more things that are part of her recovery. It took some convincing the Dr, that I was up to the task :whew:and would do whatever I need to do so she could be home and not in a nursing home. I'm really glad to my baby is back home:yeahthat:
Great to hear that my friend :d5: :pass:

No idea how this dude managed to pull this off but had the highway by my house totally shut down going west and u can see what they are using to clean it up! :yoinks:
View attachment 1424932View attachment 1424933

You can get an idea from 2nd pic how steep that embankment is and this guy was going so fast when he went off the road he didn’t drive down it u could tell he launched over the side and it all came to a sudden stop when the cab slammed into the ground! Not sure how he did it cuz not like there is some big curve in the road that could cause him to loose it! I guess he coulda been coming up service road cuz there is an on ramp right there so guess if he was on that going too fast he coulda kept going straight as ramp curved to merge into the highway!:shrug:
Sounds like too many hours behind the wheel. It could happen to anyone. At least he/she didn't take anyone else out. :sad:

@Mañ'O'Green do you use a refractometer? Now me head is spinning brix :crying:

Yes but I don't use it.

Good news :cheers:

Glad to hear it mate. Best vibes to both of you. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back