Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
mobile trimming and freeze curing could be a legit money maker out here right now >.> come to Virginia and get rich . Also just published my site and went live, www.virginiaponics.com , critique me pls (live work in progress)

CANT is spelled can't .. proof read everything 3 times minimum is what we did when we had an online business :thumbsup:

mobile trimming and freeze curing could be a legit money maker out here right now >.> come to Virginia and get rich . Also just published my site and went live, www.virginiaponics.com , critique me pls (live work in progress)
Having a little trouble with the site on my iPhone. Can’t continue of the intro pop up.

Figured it out. Had to close it out. The X was a bit tricky to find. The continue button didn’t work.

I hate trimming. Until my husband reaches in a bag, grabs some flower, pulls it out, looks at it and is like "damn that is a professional looking bud" lmfao. Idk if he's just saying it to make me feel good or not lol but it if so it works :rofl:
cause after the grow and show
No he's telling the truth :LOLStoned: Im playing :kissass:, still he's not lying, as I noticed the same why I offered you a job trimming. After this grow & show SeedStockers plus a few others I could use the extra help :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back