Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 weeks till I'm hopefully going south again the Mexico for a bit. Then get back and put the peddle to the metal to get my grow back on track.

@bushmasterar15 ...:chef:..when you go on holiday...do all the rest of the family lose a Stone....?................:eyebrows:

@Suki813 ....:pighug:...I'm with you on the coffee shot in chocolate cake....but have you tried the chilli flakes...?.......:eyebrows:

The high fat content irons out the real Bite...so you just get a wee bit of Warmth every couple of bites.....:pie:

Hey @Mossy :dragon4:
Day’s starting good so far... I have to do some hard working today but I’m ok with that:biggrin:.
Whether instead is shit ... cloudy and rainy ... wish I could stay in bed and watch some tv shows .

yours?

Hey @Mossy :dragon4:
Day’s starting good so far... I have to do some hard working today but I’m ok with that:biggrin:.
Whether instead is shit ... cloudy and rainy ... wish I could stay in bed and watch some tv shows .

yours?

Chilly.....but not really out of the way for February.......:pass:

Hubby wanted to go to the beach for a coffee this morning....:pass:...but it might be a bit cold for it...............in me flip flops...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back