Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's things down south @Frank the Dank we warming up here in the north but a few days getting cooler again.
Yea us too… been in the 70s these last few days but starting tomorrow it’s supposed to be really windy and cooler. Won’t be too long and the good weather will stick around though :pass:

I finally chopped this Gold Leaf Auto S1 today, her day 108. She's a tight squeeze in 2 brown paper shopping bags:
GLautoS1.3_day108_hang.jpg

GLautoS1.3_day108_structure.jpg

Yea us too… been in the 70s these last few days but starting tomorrow it’s supposed to be really windy and cooler. Won’t be too long and the good weather will stick around though :pass:
I got 3 weeks till I'm hopefully going south again the Mexico for a bit. Then get back and put the peddle to the metal to get my grow back on track.

West coast night owl here. You all gone to bed and I am bustin' out the dabs :pass:.

Next thing you'll be leaning your mattress against the wall and sleppin' in the car :rofl:

:karmacloud: for your wife and prayers for you :bighug:

I was reading that if you soak the raw coffee beans in water for 24 hours before roasting, the caffeine is leached out into the water. I'm sensitive to caffeine myself, so I'll try it with your corn popper trick.

Just buy decaffeinated green beans at Sweet Maria's The prices are fair.

Well wish me luck, I soaked another set of seeds 24hrs, now have a heat mat with humidity tray dome setup, moistened some root riot plugs that
fit the trays, placed seed in each and away we go hopefully. If these sprout they will get put outside greenhouse.

:goodluck:
Need to put headphones on now as I'm waking the wife up with my crazy music.
:rofl: I just ordered a new bluetooth headphones, last night I forgot I was tethered and got too far - ouch

I'm Ready for Spring to kick in.....over ready...impatient....PLEASE SEND SPRING....:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back