Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the family is going with me, the others will get whatever they need from the store before we leave as they won't leave the house.

:crying: I Was Thinking...sending you away could be a covert way of getting on a diet..........:pighug:....

Quick...pay for me mam and dad to go away on hols so we can diet......:crying:

If you bring the Grill ...I'm sure I could find a spare cabin for you to holiday here.......:chef:

I tried to sleep but sat up in bed. Power went off and wasn't sure if we popped the breaker. But it came back on in a few minutes. We actually
need to put in a new service panel with a 200 amp breaker and things would be better for us. But need the cash to get all the stuff and electrician
to come out to do the install. Can't really be without electricity for long as MnLaw runs a oxygen concentrator machine and Cpap.

:crying: I Was Thinking...sending you away could be a covert way of getting on a diet..........:pighug:....

Quick...pay for me mam and dad to go away on hols so we can diet......:crying:

If you bring the Grill ...I'm sure I could find a spare cabin for you to holiday here.......:chef:
I think that would be fun to holiday there.

GM Live Stoners and @Mossy :pass::headbang:

Morning @Dabber ..sharing one...... :pass:......

IMG_0502 (1).JPG

I think that would be fun to holiday there.

Cheap Lush pork.....cheap wine or cava.....and Dragons......what More could anyone want.....?........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back