Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am hungry.............
Mexican is just sounding good lately! Tonight having chicken enchiladas but instead of rolling them up it’s made in layers like a casserole! Get way more servings out of a pan waaaaay easier to prepare! :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Stoners!

:crying::crying::crying:@Dabber when you first came here I thought your plant pics were stolen because no new grower does that well........:worship:
:toke::thanks:I owe that all to AFN and Greenleaf Nutrients for believing in a rookie grower, great company who IMO takes care of me. What really puzzles me is I've yet to this day had not 1 single issue with Mega Crop from V1 to V3 :shrug:.

Also I wanna know what I need to do next time to get the mudda fukkin hookup! These are the 2 bundt cakes I got recently! Both were ordered with extra icing which I mentioned already is same $2.50 whether u get the 8” or the ginormous 10” cake but u can plainly see how much of a difference there was! Idiots when I called today said they have no idea what happened with 1st cuz second cake is the accurate 1! :cuss:
This is the most recent I got for my birthday!
59F12711-AF7B-4781-96FD-98430B6E3813.jpeg

This is what I was expecting from ordering extra icing! I got robbed on me birthday! :(
A8DB8311-4221-48BF-BABF-DA961C4E44F0.jpeg

That smaller cake serves 8 so they are trying to say for the extra $2.50 only 4 of those servings actually get an extra stripe of icing! Whereas the larger cake I was basing my expectations off of u can clearly see every serving gonna have extra icing on it! I def got jipped last time! :cuss::finger:

What really puzzles me is I've yet to this day had not 1 single issue with Mega Crop from V1 to V3 :shrug:.

well .soon as you can show you don't need all the bells and whistles //your doomed :crying: and if you pander to the needs pf those you zay more this and that /// your also doomed :thumbsup:,,people just cant except it just needs light water and basic nutes ,,,,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back