Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heating up the press
20220208_215132.jpg

I miss meat.

We've gone mostly vegan....... and it's honestly not bad. I can eat meat, I'm just lazy. If someone else wants to plan, cook, serve, then all I can say is "thanks! This is great."

I'd say we are lazy vegetarians more than vegan. We both support the animal rights and considerate treatment side of veganism which is why we typically say we fall there. I'm not opposed to eating meat, just do it right and treat the animals with respect. Factory farms are a bane to all of us. I also loathe the militant vegans. Ugh. Just shut up and lead by example not yelling at me in a parking lot. The youts'....... sometimes they get it right.

The most obnoxious vegans I've ever met have been 40+ lol. All of my SILs are vegan, and one of my cousins. The cousin is in her 60s and is why I stopped posting food pics on FB lmao. One of my SILs is that way too, but she's obnoxious like that about everything and hubby doesn't talk to her cause she's got that Q thing going on. His other sister is cool, doesn't care what other people are eating as long as you respect her choices. My brothers long term GF is the same way (the kids call her aunt and they've lived together for almost a decade). She's like mid 20s.

The most obnoxious vegans I've ever met have been 40+ lol. All of my SILs are vegan, and one of my cousins. The cousin is in her 60s and is why I stopped posting food pics on FB lmao. One of my SILs is that way too, but she's obnoxious like that about everything and hubby doesn't talk to her cause she's got that Q thing going on. His other sister is cool, doesn't care what other people are eating as long as you respect her choices. My brothers long term GF is the same way (the kids call her aunt and they've lived together for almost a decade). She's like mid 20s.
What’s a Q thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back