Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
26.3C.....I Nearly sweated before....... :biggrin: ....got up to a spring mist...and it has burned off to Warmth.....:pass:

:frog:
It definitely woke me up :smoking: Now i feel rich :woohoo:

:pighug: My Kinda Prezzie........:pass:...it would have made my day......:headbang:..

Big difference between somebody thinking you're a jerk and havin abusing women and dogs...

I have a feeling you're a pretty decent guy @Dabber. Bit of a difference to me in somebody just being a general jerk or an ass even and somebody abusing women and dogs. Hate to talk shit but there's some pretty awful police reports readily available online about the guy
Something I WILL NOT tolerate at all! It will get me from idle to redline instantly. No idea where it came from, but I do remember the first time I acted on it at 17yrs old. A guy followed a young girl with a baby in arms to the parking lot of the grocery store I was working. It was close to closing. I was finished with my work, so I was up front helping others, so I noticed when she drove up. He confronted her before she could get inside. When I witnessed him hit her, I hollered at my buddy, "Come on Ken!" and bolted out the door.
He saw me coming and started talking mad shit. I didn't say a word, actually I couldn't a word if I wanted. I was just that angry! I made very quick work of the ass. Ken did have to pull me off him after he asked me, "Don't ya think he's had enough?" and I said . "Hell no!". I kept beating his face. LOL!
It did scare the hell out of me afterwards. I had never gone to a 'rage' quite like that before. It WAS a good thing Ken was there. There was a very good chance I would have killed him. I've been far angrier since, but I've never let myself get quite to that level of rage since, but used it to focus very intently.
When the cops got there, dude was out cold and with a bleeding face. We all said, "He fell." when the cop asked what happened.:biggrin::rofl:
After he got out of the hospital, I found him late one night sitting in his car at the Sonic drive in. It was a hot summer night and he had the windows rolled down. I just walked up and got in the passenger seat. I’m sure caught him by surprise with all the color washing out of his face. I let him know that if he contacts her in any way, I'd be back. He nodded and I got outta the car.

I just don't get people that abuse others.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD MMMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRNNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGGG everyone!!!

Smoke one for me as I have wait awhile. Have to play with sharp metal objects that spin really fast!

Thanks Mossy! Cold and rainy here. Wish I was in Cadiz today!!! Have a nice stroll in the AM, 2 bottles of vino blanco with a nice lunch of pulpo and carabineros, another stroll to walk it off, and a nice siesta by the water...La vida es bueno!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back