Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a light day in the shop, but have to help my sister in her restaurant tonight. Time to kick this day in the nuts and get this thing rockin!!!

Everyone have a good one and "Kick out the jams mother fu@#ers!!!!!!"

Thanks for the rep @Mossy!

I've decreed we are decidedly *not* going back to bed after dropping the kids off this morning. Hubby is off again today and we WILL be getting shit done damnit. Idk how were supposed to get back on any kind of normal schedule if we're sleeping till almost 2 every day. Today we're attacking the entry way, I've been asking him to help me get up some shelf/coat rack thing for months and I'm tired of that whole area looking awful. I got the kitchen done over the last few days and now I'm starting at the front door and working my way back, hoping to tackle all the manic projects I started in each room along the way. Should be a *blast* (I know I've told yall more than once about how projects I ask him for help on tend to go lol).

Started typing that a while ago, entry way has now been completely cleared out and swept well, decided on a location for the shoe bench and coat rack shelf thing, marked the spots for the hardware. Then we realized the hardware and hooks that go with it are no where to be found so I've been tasked with digging through the last of the as of yet still unpacked boxes in our bedroom to find those while he poops :face:

Thought I was having hot flashes till I realized its 75 in the house blegh. Apparently its seventy something out. No clue how hot it is upstairs as I've been down here catching up instead of up there digging through boxes, but if it's that warm down here the bedroom is surely close to 80. Safe to say, I switched over to AC. A smart thermostat or whatever is in my future, its asinine having one that can't automatically switch from heat to cool and back as needed to keep the house steadily at 69.

Oh happy days!
20220204_110626.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back