Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burned my hand on the toaster a tiny bit and my brain yelled "FIRE FIRE FIRE" and its been stuck in my head ever since. Hubby has literally no idea what I'm talking about so I had to Google it and thankfully it wasn't just *my* weird childhood camp that sang it lol.

We had a smidge come down here last night!
View attachment 1415516View attachment 1415517View attachment 1415518View attachment 1415519
The hotel my pops works at apparently the news was filming something there but no clue what! Assuming weather since nothing happening at hotel! Reporter was chilling in the warmth in the car letting camera guy do all the work in the cold! :rofl:
You got way more ice and snow than I did. I got very little ice that first day the front went thru.

What a way to wake and bake, the dabs are hitting home this morning, than to be here on AFN with my stoner family jamming if no one tells ya today I will LOVE EACH AND ECERYONE OF MY STONER FAMILY :bighug: from us in Dabberville

What a way to wake and bake, the dabs are hitting home this morning, than to be here on AFN with my stoner family jamming if no one tells ya today I will LOVE EACH AND ECERYONE OF MY STONER FAMILY :bighug: from us in Dabberville

Love you too @Dabber :bighug: .... #smoke'tilyoufloat ...:zen:

:pighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back