Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a buddy getting a Tcheck shortly and has a $25 discount code for anyone else that is interested. I could snag the code if you want.
That would be lovely! Thank you! I haven't decided if we are getting one or not yet. So as long as it doesn't hold up someone else.

Also: Glad to see you! Have you healed up?

That would be lovely! Thank you! I haven't decided if we are getting one or not yet. So as long as it doesn't hold up someone else.

Also: Glad to see you! Have you healed up?
Code to get $25 off the Tcheck is ( Uniquegrowz ) without the parentheses

Hey all, I'm debating a potency tester machine.

Has anyone here bought or used a T-check device? I thought I saw @Mossy mention it once. Maybe @Fermented_Fruitz , you've usually got fun gadgets. Debating the purchase as I have been making a lot of edibles for my patient. Just need a ball park idea of potency so we can start being more consistent.

I saw @FullDuplex mention a device called purpl but, that looks like more than a hobby level guy would need. If it's worth the $$ over the T-check I can swing it.

I am also open to suggestions if there is a device I am unaware of.

Thanks!

Edit: I didn't make a post in the general open forum section as I trust the knowledge of the regular crew in here very much.
Tcheck is $200……Purpl is $1500! If u big banking like that feel free to share! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back