Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm debating a potency tester machine.

Has anyone here bought or used a T-check device? I thought I saw @Mossy mention it once. Maybe @Fermented_Fruitz , you've usually got fun gadgets. Debating the purchase as I have been making a lot of edibles for my patient. Just need a ball park idea of potency so we can start being more consistent.

I saw @FullDuplex mention a device called purpl but, that looks like more than a hobby level guy would need. If it's worth the $$ over the T-check I can swing it.

I am also open to suggestions if there is a device I am unaware of.

Thanks!

Edit: I didn't make a post in the general open forum section as I trust the knowledge of the regular crew in here very much.

Has anyone here bought or used a T-check device? I thought I saw @Mossy mention it once. Maybe @Fermented_Fruitz , you've usually got fun gadgets. Debating the purchase as I have been making a lot of edibles for my patient. Just need a ball park idea of potency so we can start being more consistent.

I saw @FullDuplex mention a device called purpl but, that looks like more than a hobby level guy would need. If it's worth the $$ over the T-check I can swing it.

Thanks!

yup, @Fermented_Fruitz has a t-check.....and would be more than happee to blab on to ya about it, so....:rolleyes2: :rofl: ppp

Thanks!

Edit: I didn't make a post in the general open forum section as I trust the knowledge of the regular crew in here very much.

I have a buddy getting a Tcheck shortly and has a $25 discount code for anyone else that is interested. I could snag the code if you want.

Get that thing fixed ASAPlease!!! too many already!!!
Soonest appt available at the vet is late March. Gonna be a long winter.. :kitty:
PXL_20220129_021647418.jpg

No quick fix you can do for your workshop to get it suitable? You keep talking about converting your racing trailer, maybe that? Idk, just spit balling lol
Yeah, all that's been mulled thru. I'm not gonna do a rush job on anything. I just don't work that way.
My grow room will be built as I would do a race car build. I've got most of it planned out, but there are key points not fully settled on. I like to do things once. Regimentation was learned in the military and it works well for me. I have cars out there on the street and strip that are still pretty much configured as I built them, one about 17yrs ago. I HATE redoing stuff! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back