Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my next run is gonna be a tent full of Jean-O's! Got a few strains already and just ordered 3 more that are freshly added to his site. Prices are great to begin with, plus 25% off so it was a no brainer. Not to mention the genetics themselves are just *chef kiss* hubby is gonna loose his shit if that rootbeer float really comes through with those rootbeer/cream soda flavors, that's his favorite beverage lol.

Looks like my next run is gonna be a tent full of Jean-O's! Got a few strains already and just ordered 3 more that are freshly added to his site. Prices are great to begin with, plus 25% off so it was a no brainer. Not to mention the genetics themselves are just *chef kiss* hubby is gonna loose his shit if that rootbeer float really comes through with those rootbeer/cream soda flavors, that's his favorite beverage lol.
I was just looking at jeans strains the other day….I’m gonna have to make an order! Everything looks excellent :pass:

I was just looking at jeans strains the other day….I’m gonna have to make an order! Everything looks excellent :pass:
He added a bunch of new ones yesterday, and added a coupon code (SPRING25). The WMD that I completely fucked up on has effects comparable to my Stomper, I'm beyond excited to harvest her sister. Super hearty plants, can take a ton of abuse (the 1gal that I'm about to harvest was topped 3 times on each immediate next node). I'd be surprised if I don't hit 2oz from her even with everything I put her through and the grow dots being far from optimal for autos.

That's good for him that he's got somebody like you in his life. You got to do what you got to do. Familia is everything. Blood is always thicker than water.
I really haven't had to help him in big ways before this came up. It's good that I can help him. It's not all one-sided. I'll benefit from this also. Yeah, it will be an inconvenience for me, but that's it, just an inconvenience.
Yup......Blood!:thumbsup:
Can you not have him on the couch or an air mattress or something till this grow finishes out? I'd be doing whatever I could not to have to sacrifice the girls.
It's not that big of a sacrifice.Yeah, the value of the crop isn't chump change for meds for me and the guys I give to and help out. I can survive without it for a while if needed.
I'm not gonna make him live out of a suitcase or sleep on an air mattress for a couple of months. I'm not sharing my walk in closet with anyone. I value my privacy and his also.

I love growing and using canna. I just value other things more.

I really haven't had to help him in big ways before this came up. It's good that I can help him. It's not all one-sided. I'll benefit from this also. Yeah, it will be an inconvenience for me, but that's it, just an inconvenience.
Yup......Blood!:thumbsup:

It's not that big of a sacrifice.Yeah, the value of the crop isn't chump change for meds for me and the guys I give to and help out. I can survive without it for a while if needed.
I'm not gonna make him live out of a suitcase or sleep on an air mattress for a couple of months. I'm not sharing my walk in closet with anyone. I value my privacy and his also.

I love growing and using canna. I just value other things more.
No quick fix you can do for your workshop to get it suitable? You keep talking about converting your racing trailer, maybe that? Idk, just spit balling lol

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Well my vape oil delivery never showed up yesterday? I had two phone numbers on file and they were trying to text my land line :crying: Uhm. wouldn't you try the other number when the first did not work? I think they just wanted to watch the games :shrug: any how it is on its way now.

So I saw a video about sous vide bacon and decided to try it. It is supposed to remove and condition the fat to crisp better? I have 3 pounds swimming now. 145°F for 8 hours then remove the fat and chill overnight before browning in the oven, pan or air fryer.

_DSC4347.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back