Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, My cousin will be moving in with me and the growroom is the second bedroom. He lost his wife a few months ago and he's selling his home. He doesn't have enough equity to downsize and have a low enough payment.
The end game, I'm gonna try to get him set up with a few rental properties before the interest rates go higher. He has a few more years before he can retire and I want him to be set up with a good positive cash flow well before then.

He's not super swift with handling his $$. He was a very early preemie and for the times, he was not expected to live more than a few days. He's autistic and has learning disabilities, but functions very well.
He's not afraid of hard work and at least he's not as picky at eating when he was a kid, so I think we will work together well. He knows I've always been straight up with him his whole life and always looked out for him when I was around. I took care of his Dad his last few the last months of his life, and he asked me to watch over him after both his parents were gone.
He really only has his nutty sister, but she's of no use for him.

I'd be betraying my upbringing and everything I've stood for in life to not honor his father's wishes and just continue to do what I've always done with him, just at a higher level. I just can't NOT do something.

Yup...........17 girls!:what?: :wall:
That's good for him that he's got somebody like you in his life. You got to do what you got to do. Familia is everything. Blood is always thicker than water.

Plants are looking good about to start stretching
20220131_105418.jpg
20220131_105425.jpg
20220131_105430.jpg
20220131_105445.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back