Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes I have a tcheck and the stuff to test flower! What’s your questions about it??

Hey friend,

Just curious how you like it? Do you think it works well? Accurate? Has it held up decently?

Tcheck is $200……Purpl is $1500! If u big banking like that feel free to share! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Yes. I saw the price difference was, eh, significant. However, it made me consider whether the inexpensive machine doesn't do what it needs to. If the $1500 works and get accurate numbers and the Tcheck only cranks out average semi-ok #'s I may think on it a bit more.

I suspect the T-Check is just fine and will give a good enough idea for the casual grower/user/consumer. I'd love to find something in that middle ground $500-1000. I am just a sucker for the "prosumer" grade of things.

Hey friend,

Just curious how you like it? Do you think it works well? Accurate? Has it held up decently?

Yes. I saw the price difference was, eh, significant. However, it made me consider whether the inexpensive machine doesn't do what it needs to. If the $1500 works and get accurate numbers and the Tcheck only cranks out average semi-ok #'s I may think on it a bit more.

I suspect the T-Check is just fine and will give a good enough idea for the casual grower/user/consumer. I'd love to find something in that middle ground $500-1000. I am just a sucker for the "prosumer" grade of things.
It seems to do the trick and before I ever ordered it saw @Son of Hobbes talking about it cuz they used it at 1 of the places he worked before sending it off for lab testing! Pretty sure he said it was always fairly close and def give good idea for home grower who’s curious! Seems to work really good on testing oil and tincture THC levels! Only downside is with that it can only measure up to 15mg/ml so if stronger you’ll have to take that sample and add 2 parts uninfused to 1 part infused and then test again and then take results and multiply by 3! Worth it for only $200!

Then with a milligram scale and some 99.9% ISO and some 1ml syringes you’ll have stuff to test flower thc! I can explain that process if u get 1! Cheaper then buying their flower expansion kit which gives u enough for only 10 tests! For fraction of price I got 1qt ISO my scale and 100 syringes! Was maybe $65 instead of $150! :d5:

May have been @FullDuplex I’ve smoked a lot of blunts since then so coulda easily got em mixed up!:shrug::smokeit:

Hey friend,

It seems to do the trick and before I ever ordered it saw @Son of Hobbes talking about it cuz they used it at 1 of the places he worked before sending it off for lab testing! Pretty sure he said it was always fairly close and def give good idea for home grower who’s curious! Seems to work really good on testing oil and tincture THC levels! Only downside is with that it can only measure up to 15mg/ml so if stronger you’ll have to take that sample and add 2 parts uninfused to 1 part infused and then test again and then take results and multiply by 3! Worth it for only $200!

Then with a milligram scale and some 99.9% ISO and some 1ml syringes you’ll have stuff to test flower thc! I can explain that process if u get 1! Cheaper then buying their flower expansion kit which gives u enough for only 10 tests! For fraction of price I got 1qt ISO my scale and 100 syringes! Was maybe $65 instead of $150! :d5:

see-? told ya he'd be happee to blab about it :rofl: clue -> mark = t-check corpoate shill...................jus sayin ;) ppp

May have been @FullDuplex I’ve smoked a lot of blunts since then so coulda easily got em mixed up!:shrug::smokeit:
Interesting, so for around 300 you can test TCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back