Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy And you say I dont sleep :rofl:

Aye...we got a 1.30am phone call to say hubbys Mother died. :karmacloud: ..Bless her.

She Tried hard to pull 'round.

Damn Covid.

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

Don't you all get upset. She was 103 and she lived her life Well and cared for herself in her own home....right up until just before xmas.

I Think she just ran out of steam.

It would have been nice if hubby had got to See her before she died...but he didn't manage it...:pass:..that'll lie heavy on him.

Life..Well Lived shouldn't really be mourned...it should be Applauded...... :pass:

Aye...we got a 1.30am phone call to say hubbys Mother died. :karmacloud: ..Bless her.

Damn Covid.

View attachment 1414074

Don't you all get upset. She was 103 and she lived her life Well and cared for herself in her own home....right up until just before xmas.

It would have been nice if hubby had got to See her before she died...but he didn't manage it...:pass:..that'll lie heavy on him.

Life..Well Lived shouldn't really be mourned...it should be Applauded...... :pass:
Sending :bighug: :passit:

Damn Covid.

View attachment 1414074

:bighug::pass::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back